A Serious Question from LavajoNation (2 Viewers)

Whatever happened to that website you could use to send anonymous emails that said:

"Dear Dude

You smell, everyone's talking about it, sort it out.

Yours etc,
Possibly anybody and probably everybody you know"

That's be perfect for this situation.

That's a good point. I do feel sorry for him but the lack of fresh air has me a wee bit grouchy.
If you really felt sorry for the guy, you wouldn't be name calling. I'm sure people could hone in on one of your flaws and be so cruel behind your back.
Calling somebody Mr. Stinkhole is juvenile, unless, of course, that's his real name.
Do something to help the guy. Don't just bad mouth him here

If you really felt sorry for the guy, you wouldn't be name calling. I'm sure people could hone in on one of your flaws and be so cruel behind your back.
Calling somebody Mr. Stinkhole is juvenile, unless, of course, that's his real name.

Get the fuck off the internet.

Get the fuck off the internet.

index.php3

Yeah dude, thumped totally isn't the place for talking shit about people and stuff.

I dunno... consistent body odour is an affront to the people around you. it's difficult to raise the issue with the person that has body odour because when it comes down to it, you don't want to upset them. so.. the internet serves as a consequence free arena for venting.

where's the problem?

I'm Bing and I've never said anything bad about anybody on the internet!

Stop ruining our fun, do-gooder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back