A quiz about tables (1 Viewer)

c0De_n1NjA

Website
www.absolutespa.ie
Hey guys,

as i'm sure you are all aware, DEL 9's offices were broken into last weekend and all their equipment was stolen.

to help the chaps get back on their feet, there will be a thumped table quiz held in the ballyfermot community hall next wedenday night - its €20 a table and there is four to a team so its a fiver each. It should be good crack and its for a god cause.

For more details, PM Lefty Frizzell - he is organising the teams and will collect the cash on the night. No punks.

Peace Out.

Hey guys,

as i'm sure you are all aware, DEL 9's offices were broken into last weekend and all their equipment was stolen.

to help the chaps get back on their feet, there will be a thumped table quiz held in the ballyfermot community hall next wedenday night - its €20 a table and there is four to a team so its a fiver each. It should be good crack and its for a god cause.

For more details, PM Lefty Frizzell - he is organising the teams and will collect the cash on the night. No punks.

Peace Out.

Would it not be easier to just give them their stuff back?

The Ballyfermot local economy is the real victim here.

I'm organising a pub quiz to be held in the offices of Del 9. All proceeds go to the Ballyfermot victims of the cancelled Del 9 pub quiz.

PM Code Ninja for details/cuddles

CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTERESTING REPLIES

good effort ninja. it was worth a shot. but its alright we've been contacted by the nice animators support service ( Nice ASS) and they've recommended we sue all our former clients for sight and RSI related injuries due to looking at hundreds of thousands of frames of oversaturated cartoon imagery. The legal eagles are on it. Harvey Birdmans our attorney at lawwwwwww. WINNERS!

luckily, wheels caught a glimpse of the perp and drew this - do you recognise this crook?
dg150.jpg

Yeah didn't you hear? Check the 'Cyndi Lauper robbed Del 9' thread in the lifestyle section for the full story.

Well I'll be burning all my Cyndi posters, albums, postcards, cassingles, laser discs, key rings, cups, towels, wallpaper, rugs, boxers, ties, flip flops, frisbees, lolo balls, pogs, kalkitos, tank tops, dustbins, nature copies, sweat bands, head bands and penis pumps.

i'm worried about amy winehouse, i think blake might be a bad influence on her ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back