A new website (1 Viewer)

nine

I don't know if a cynical,satirical irish based site exists,but here's my one anyway:
www.squared.8m.net
Scope it out and tell me what ya think.The pop-up ads aren't my fault by the way,but i could find someone to blame if you want me to.Signthe guestbook aswell,ah do.

Anonymous Coward (12 Mar, 2002 11:08 p.m.):
nine (12 Mar, 2002 09:14 p.m.):
I don't know if a cynical,satirical irish based site exists

you mean like a third-rate onion rip off? yeah, there's the evil gerald and now your site.

Wow glad you like it! More like Turd rate, onion is shite. I like the Farside, but onion is like those cartoons in it that you don't get 'cos you don't live in America. Long live smokehammer.

The Onion is smashing. And there's a new Gerald out....well, about a week now. And check out the Framley Examiner....that'll be lunch sorted for you wasters....

So the onion have a patent out on satirical websites?Fuck,i better contact my lawyer.There are plenty of websites doing the same thing and if you took the time to read through my site you would see that i clearly state i am doing nothing new.I have no delusions of granduer,i'm just trying to be funny.Can't win 'em all i suppose.
p.s it's garrett blake's photos rumpus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back