A message from Dubh (1 Viewer)

Alex

Website
www.morellorocks.com
All,

Here's a message Dubh left in the studio before leaving:

dubh1.jpg

During the time we worked with Dubh (three months +) we did have some problems with the neighbourhood and we had to call a few sessions off but that was it.

Dubh had money problems because he didn't find as much work as he expected here.

I'm really sorry about that but you can't blame us: actually, you all know Dubh's rate and, if you consider that we did 45 sessions with him (see diary) you can have an idea of how much we paid him.......... and we gave him every single penny + a bonus when we were all broke. We even paid for the fee to postpone his flight home.

I think we're owed some apologies, now let's see who has the balls to come forward

I do know why Lorcanzo made all this mess but since I can't prove it, you'll have to figure it out yourselves

:mad: A.

having read the note, i guess apologies are due to morello as a whole

but someone somewhere is a lying sack of shit :mad:

hop said:
having read the note, i guess apologies are due to morello as a whole

but someone somewhere is a lying sack of shit :mad:
Apologies accepted :)

However, this is not "someone somewhere", we all know who's been spreading these rumors around since last May.... and I wonder what else he said

Alex said:
However, this is not "someone somewhere", we all know who's been spreading these rumors around since last May.... and I wonder what else he said
Yeah, that dubh guy is a real sack of shit, for lying to youse on his note.

Actually though, I'd really like to hear from him.

So, where's everybody now???

150 posts to accuse us of stuff we didn't do and only 2 people have the gutts to say they were wrong?

You're a bunch of miserable twats

Alex said:

150 posts to accuse us of stuff we didn't do and only 2 people have the gutts to say they were wrong?

Ahem........150!!

I quote ....me

"Oooooh bitchey.......

Alex is a nice bloke. Don't really know the rest of em, but I find it hard to believe that they fucked Dubh over. Dubh never said anything while about it while he was working with us (for nearly 2 months on & off) and he seemed to get on well with em.

I'm sorry to hear that Dubh is not well, but I don't think that Morello can be blamed for his illness.

Unless I hear an actual story to the contrary :p "

Not everyone believed the bad man.

And just to make it clear Dubh was paid € 12 an hour for all his work as agreed + expenses and + a bonus at the end.

The rumors that he was working for free in exchange of the use of the studio aren't true. How would he have lived in Dublin for 5 month without our money?

Alex said:

i have remained firmly on the fence throughout.

Tokey said:
Ahem........150!!

I quote ....me

"Oooooh bitchey.......

Alex is a nice bloke. Don't really know the rest of em, but I find it hard to believe that they fucked Dubh over. Dubh never said anything while about it while he was working with us (for nearly 2 months on & off) and he seemed to get on well with em.

I'm sorry to hear that Dubh is not well, but I don't think that Morello can be blamed for his illness.

Unless I hear an actual story to the contrary :p "

Not everyone believed the bad man.
Thanks Mick, really appreciated.

Alex said:

we all love a sad story but a true one is a different matter .fuck the begrudgers man.

michaelknight said:
i have remained firmly on the fence throughout.
OK sitting on the fence but how is it possible that this bad (and false) story has been circulating since May and nobody ever bothered to ask us what the story was???

I mean, I heard about this yesterday for the first time after people believed I was a fucker for 5 months!!

Alex said:
OK sitting on the fence but how is it possible that this bad (and false) story has been circulating since May and nobody ever bothered to ask us what the story was???

I mean, I heard about this yesterday for the first time after people believed I was a fucker for 5 months!!

..I still think your a fucker if it helps. (he haw)

Latex lizzie said:
..damn you fast typers.

fast typers???

Nerd, the word your looking for is nerd......

Anyway Alex I wouldn't get to worried about what people are saying.
Would be worse if they weren't talking at all. People are always gonna say shit about bands that isn't true

"Any publicity........."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back