a hawk and a hacksaw (1 Viewer)

fleeting thought:

"very, very special guests" at Foggy Notions' Christmas show. I'm assuming this isn't them. Everyone says Final Fantasy and that makes sense.

Right?

If anyone spots a moustached gent and his violinst wife carrying an accordian around town, show them this thread

Bizarrely, this actually happened to me yesterday.

I was outside Dublin airport when I got a tap on the shoulder from an American asking if the bus was going to Heuston station. I was still up from the night before so I couldn't offer much more than a shrug.

Then one of their faces seemed familiar - more specifically, it was the moustache I recognised. It was Hawk and a Hacksaw! Who, as they told me, were no longer playing the show. They weren't exactly singing Aiken's praises.

Anyway, they asked for my phone number so they could give me a call if they found an impromptu venue. Now that is good audience relations!

ehh, what exactly does " the sun shines" mean in your part of the world? Or does this have universally accepted sexual connotations which have alluded me all my young life... and if it does have said connotations what in the name of baby god were a-ha singing about?

pay no heed aoifemc. Thats Cork people for ya!

ehh, what exactly does " the sun shines" mean in your part of the world? Or does this have universally accepted sexual connotations which have alluded me all my young life... and if it does have said connotations what in the name of baby god were a-ha singing about?

eluded

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back