A cup of tea and coffee (1 Viewer)

tartaruga

Has it ever been done before? A cup with tea and coffee at the same time? I think I'll try it out at lunch. Any warnings or advice before I give it a go?

oops... there goes tartaruga...

shame, such a nice person too....

Nuclear%20Explosions%20%20Sedan_jpg.jpg

tartaruga said:
Has it ever been done before? A cup with tea and coffee at the same time? I think I'll try it out at lunch. Any warnings or advice before I give it a go?

My mate Rob did it the IADT canteen once, by pouring coffee onto his teabag by mistake. He drank it as an experiment, and felt very ill afterwards. Be careful.

good god no. fiddle with a two year old or something, just don't fuck with the fabric of splosh.

i'm gonna have a splosh now, in fact.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
One of the dudes at work puts the milk in his tea before taking out the teabag. Is it me or is that totally fucked up?
ah no. it's acceptable. you can judge the colour of yer splosh to perfection.

Hector Grey said:
ah no. it's acceptable. you can judge the colour of yer splosh to perfection.

good thread. yes i do this. in fact sometimes i drop a tea bag in, pour in a mouthful of milk in and THEN add a fist of water from the hot kettle. when you pour in the heated water a corner of the bag will appear within a few seconds. I grab that and teabag the milk. Now thats got nothing to do with my big hairy sack, its just a tea thing. I get a warm feeling for a split second when i do this, very similar to when i lower myself into a really hot bath and the hotness hits my undercarriage.

Hector Grey said:
good god no. fiddle with a two year old or something, just don't fuck with the fabric of splosh.

i'm gonna have a splosh now, in fact.

You remind me of Eastenders. They call tea splosh and don't have jobs.

actor_keith.jpg

tartaruga said:
You remind me of Eastenders. They call tea splosh and don't have jobs.

actor_keith.jpg
uncanny.
i'm having me splosh right now and all is good with the world.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
One of the dudes at work puts the milk in his tea before taking out the teabag. Is it me or is that totally fucked up?

its is fucked up. i know a guy, lets call him jamie farrell, that does this. He also wipes his arse BEFORE he takes a shit. he is one weird dude.

no matter what type of drink you get out of our machine in work, it'll always taste of hot chocolate.......^^^^^^the above has me wondering now

so how did this hideous experiment go, dr mengele?

having me a righteous cup of you know what right now. doing me a world of good.

tartaruga said:

I drank , tea , cream and dunnes black current drink and the neighbours when I was around 11. I still regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back