A benefit CD... (1 Viewer)

AladdinSain

Website
www.myspace.com
A (fairly new) Highland DIY distro is planning producing a benefit cd and is looking for bands interested in putting a track forward for it. As I understand it, he has around 15 bands pledged already and is looking for another five or six. It's not limited to Scottish bands so I thought some of the Eirecore bands might be interested. Here is a link to his myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/highlandpunkdistro

This is the info I received about his plan-
in the new year i am hoping to do a v/a c.d. as a benefit for the anarchist black cross, so i am just gauging any interest! if any bands feel like they would like to contribute a track please let me know. i am really looking for anarcho punk,grindcore or crust.
cheers
donnie

Anyone interested can either join his myspace and contact him directly about it, or if you want just post a link to your myspace here (assuming you have one) and i'll pass on any interest to him. As I say around five or six should do it- first come, first served!

Anyone mind if I pimp this one more time?
It would be good to get a second band from Ireland at least! I wouldn't take the 'anarcho'/ 'crust' / 'grind' bit too seriously. It's also worth making it clear that previous recordings are fine- no commitment to recording new tracks or anything.

Anyhow, there are 4 slots left to fill- nobody interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back