5 years on... (1 Viewer)

B.F. Finlayson

i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say our thoughts are with the victims of the september 11th atrocities in the big apple.

TEARS-9-11-01.jpg

one love.

main.jpg

my cousin Julian on the right. He went to junior high with a kid whose dad was in the second tower before it fell and was almost killed. scary.

i ate in the restaurant in one of the towers. great meal, duck was cooked to perfection, and got a table near the window looking uptown. one regret is that i didnt bring a proper jacket and the one i borrowed made me look like history teacher. the maitre d didnt seem to mind. impecable service

i ate in the restaurant in one of the towers. great meal, duck was cooked to perfection, and got a table near the window looking uptown. one regret is that i didnt bring a proper jacket and the one i borrowed made me look like history teacher. the maitre d didnt seem to mind. impecable service

Now thats a sad story

What would yew dew if you wur asked to give up yur dreams fur freedum? by Damon Kind

Freedom isn't free, No theres a hefty fuckin' fee,
And if we don't all chip in, we'll never pay that bill....

Freedom costs a buck o' five.

Was just listening to a clip this morning on de wire....David Hasslehoff explaining what he'd be doing this morning to mark the anniversary. Went something like "I think i'll probably be on my knees...saying a prayer to God, and just, yknow, trying to connect with all the lost souls, the souls that have gone away....."

thumbsup-6021.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back