23rd Jan The Tap: Moutpiece, Infinite Shurikens + more tbc (2 Viewers)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
As it says on the tin plus it's my birthday so bring presents and money to buy me cider. Basically Rockfest II: The Return.

Five euro in and it'll be kicking off at 8.30 or thereabouts. We'll have a poster and the tbc bands in the next few days.

Complan added to the bill. Anyone else wanna play? PM me.

Yeah I know, would've asked ye otherwise. I think it's gonna be some bender of a weekend. This, then party, then restarts on saturday.

I likes yer style Moosey Boy!
I was gonna go the Jihad 2moro but I'm not now.Gonna stick in an application for a weekender birthday bender pass for this so I better keep me bib clean until then.Yafuckinhoo.

I likes yer style Moosey Boy!
I was gonna go the Jihad 2moro but I'm not now.Gonna stick in an application for a weekender birthday bender pass for this so I better keep me bib clean until then.Yafuckinhoo.

Yeah I'm gonna take it easy the next two weekends in preperation too.

The thought had crossed my mind earlier, I haven't even thought of a madpooka song in a long time.

I'm well stoked for Mooses birthday bash.I reckon the Tap is a cracking venue.
I've said it before but when you have a small place like that with the band on the floor in the corner,vox thru the p.a.,guitars thru the amps only,ye get the deadliest buzz going.

I live for that shit.It's RAW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back