2011 - What's in it for you? (1 Viewer)

Not feelin' it.
Odd because on paper, I should.

Ah yeah, its not a ground shaker in fairness. Here one Jill Hives, for the day thats in it..
Hope they make it here in 2010... or even Dean W. doing his Galaxie 500 thing...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What a nice cover :). I'd bet really life moneys I wouldn't like anything they wrote themselves though.

What a nice cover :). I'd bet really life moneys I wouldn't like anything they wrote themselves though.

Try these for size!

ewwww..reminds me of the days when eirecore and thumped weren't separate entities

I'm eirecore on this

are you a copy of q magazine from 2001?

I actually hope he is. I've got an image of a magazine actually talking - as if at night all these magazines slip out of a shelf somewhere and have conversations and get up to all sorts of tricks. Like Toy Story, except with magazines.
Did you know that Gillian McKeith is married to a bloke called Howard Magaziner.

What a meaningless statement. I'm putting you on ignore

@Jim Daniels

both of those songs were lovely. I stand corrected. Cheers! I should probably go get something by them, do YOU have any recommendations?

Well oddly enough, I don't have either of their albums. They were both members of Luna, who I could never really take to, despite having some great releases (Bonnie and Clyde etc). I've just picked up on some of their stuff, cause I was such a fan of Galaxie 500 and am a total sucker for those male/female call-and-response cover versions.

They only have 2 albums (L'avventura 2003/ re released 2008) and Black Numbers (2007). Both are pretty good from what I've heard. They have a very nice EP called Words You Used to Say (2006) and have scored the Soundtrack to Squid and the Whale. Young Jill Hives could offer so much more, but it appears you are ignoring her!

http://www.deanandbritta.com/discography.htm

Well oddly enough, I don't have either of their albums. They were both members of Luna, who I could never really take to, despite having some great releases (Bonnie and Clyde etc). I've just picked up on some of their stuff, cause I was such a fan of Galaxie 500 and am a total sucker for those male/female call-and-response cover versions.

They only have 2 albums (L'avventura 2003/ re released 2008) and Black Numbers (2007). Both are pretty good from what I've heard. They have a very nice EP called Words You Used to Say (2006) and have scored the Soundtrack to Squid and the Whale. Young @Jill Hives could offer so much more, but it appears you are ignoring her!

http://www.deanandbritta.com/discography.htm

Yeah, i've never been able to take to Galaxie 500 myself; lovely music, horrifying vocals. Guess i'll just go look at that discography. And no, i'm not bleedin' asking Jill Hives. She's gone too far this time.

Back Numbers John. Its lovely.

cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back