2011 - What's in it for you? (1 Viewer)

SomethingManic

For albums, it's looking great for me.
The new REM has me very excited, along with new Radiohead material.
New Foo Fighters and Coldplay stuff could be good, but I'm wary of the new Strokes album.

Gigwise, I have Broken Records, British Sea Power and The Phantom Band lined up. REM, Radiohead, Daft Punk and Coldplay will surely announce an Irish date. (Hopefully not festivals) And whatever else I can sink my teeth into.

Electric Picnic might be hit again, if I can garner the funds. Would love to check out Indiependance though. Oxegen would have to pull out all the stops to get me to come.

How about you?

Theres a new Van Der Graaf Generator album coming in March, that's sure to be worthwhile. I'm holding off on a trip to the UK to see them in case I need the money for spuds or emigration or something.

Guided By Voices playing in Europe .... hopefully. A holiday somewhere warm - hopefully. I have simple desires.

I have no plans gig or album wise, whatsoever. I very rarely keep on top of who's releasing what anyway, or who's going where, and just deal with it when it happens. Sigh. I feel old now.

I'll finally be the thumped age of 27. Thumped years old.

I'll probably die at the height of my fame

I'll finally be the thumped age of 27. Thumped years old.

i already passed this,should i retire?
musically i wanna see the low anthem and explosions in the sky (on mushrooms possibly).hopefully the felice brothers get over here too and i get a ticket this time.kylesa have a new album out soon,hopefully its as hefty as the previous ones and if im lucky baroness will get the finger out.

I'm gonna be 30 in february. Finally my age has has caught up with my mentality, crankiness and physical deteriration. 2011 will hold the following for me

Dakota Fanning will have me arrested
Everton will win ....eh....something
I will fianlly own a 1973 Opel Manta
I will have the aforementioned car repossesed
I become more misunderstood
My liver is heralded as a medical mystery
Dakota Fanning drops the charges and Christina Hendrix gives me a celbratory snuggle

2011 will hold the following for me

Dakota Fanning will have me arrested
Everton will win ....eh....something
I will fianlly own a 1973 Opel Manta
I will have the aforementioned car repossesed
I become more misunderstood
My liver is heralded as a medical mystery
Dakota Fanning drops the charges and Christina Hendrix gives me a celbratory snuggle

And during your waking hours...?

Mercury Rev doing Deserter's Songs and Flaming Lips doing The Soft Bulletin will most likely be the highlights for me. Which isn't very futuristic or hip at all really, is it?

Still waiting for the My Bloody Valentine remasters ('specially Isn't Anything), the new Jonathan Safran Foer, new Low album, new Polly Harvey...

I really want to see Joanna Newsom again. Sorry Jill Hives and @everybody else who has barbed wire reactions to those vocals. But I'm hooked on her...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still waiting for the My Bloody Valentine remasters ('specially Isn't Anything), the new Jonathan Safran Foer, new Low album, new Polly Harvey...

I really want to see Joanna Newsom again. Sorry Jill Hives and @everybody else who has barbed wire reactions to those vocals. But I'm hooked on her...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not her again, is she not grown up by now ? Fuck sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back