2011 - What's in it for you? (1 Viewer)

Not her again, is she not grown up by now ? Fuck sake.

Ha!

harp-lesson.jpg

Still waiting for the My Bloody Valentine remasters ('specially Isn't Anything), the new Jonathan Safran Foer, new Low album, new Polly Harvey...

I really want to see Joanna Newsom again. Sorry Jill Hives and @everybody else who has barbed wire reactions to those vocals. But I'm hooked on her...

Ooof. Newson is still gruesome despite 2010 being the year of female vocals for me. She still sounds like a mental patient clawing at a chalkboard to me. I'm amazed at how many female fronted bands I actually liked this year. Half of my best of mix thus far include female vocals. Unheard of before. I can get behind Jonathan Safran Foer from your list though.

I'm hoping nggglllbbtth joins Pavememt as a drummer

Ooof. Newson is still gruesome despite 2010 being the year of female vocals for me. She still sounds like a mental patient clawing at a chalkboard to me. I'm amazed at how many female fronted bands I actually liked this year. Half of my best of mix thus far include female vocals. Unheard of before. I can get behind Jonathan Safran Foer from your list though.

Any recs for good female vocalists this year? I think most things passed me by.

Poor ol' Joanna - she's so nice and everything (I know this of course!). Good to see you're embracing the female vocalists though. What do you think of your one from Tennis?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back