1st Annual Irish Punk & Hardcore Open Day!!! (1 Viewer)

very little sceal.handful of folks interested, couple of folks not interested.I've had lots going on over the last couple of weeks so i've not had a lot of time to spend on it.If and when it happens it'll be 2008.

Fair fucks , I think this whole thing is a great idea . I have been putting alot more taught into how the whole independent / diy scene could become more sustainable recently and unification of different aspects of it anyhows just saw this thread now , so sent u a mail . Best of luck with it .|..|

right, folks, at this point rather than just adding to a list on here,please email me at [email protected]
if this is gonna happen it's gonna take time and planning and at this point I'd rather people conact me directly as it's alot easier than keeping track of stuff on a message board

i think the horrible truth is, that most "DIY" bands follow the same formula that the major labels/music industry uses but finance it themselves and patting themselves on the back for being DIY when they ignore the fact (are oblivious to) that many bands tore down that formula and created a new one, a new network to distribute and a new way to present ideas and to sustain underground bands. Thinking outside the box should always be encouraged. This open day thing is a great opportunity . I hope it happens.

trying to make a list of folks to ask - if anyone involved from this list is interested drop me aline.

LABELS/DISTROS:
Rimbaud
Sadness of Noise
Armed Ambitions
Hideaway House
Bring Your Own
Half Shell
Cesspool(obviously..)
Stitchy Press

PROMOTERS:
GZ
Organised Chaos
Us Vs Them
Dead End
INFY
Letterkenny folks

ZINES:
Lingua Franca
Loserdom
Night of the Locust

I'm actually drawing a total blank on current zines that cover some form of punk/hc/diy

others:
people that print badges, maybe The Hive folks..

any other suggestions/ommissions from that list?

Just seen this - what i do?!
i need sleep, homeless night (thank god for 24hr internet places eh), nerve racking shite :mad:.Finding a place to sleep now.
Will read this tomor night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back