1st Annual Irish Punk & Hardcore Open Day!!! (1 Viewer)

Ok, now listen up here CesspoolDublin. I don't know who you are or what you've done with our old pal Jamie but keep him locked away and continue this impressive bout of active positivity. Drop me a line if you need a hand with anything on the organisational end of things.

Much love and respect!!

.|..|

P.S. In regards to zines...Bollixed and Devil on 45 perhaps!?

fuck, I was gonna quote the law enforcement cheetah line. bastard.
eerrrrrr...

"That's not a fart.That's actual product"

(I wonder if anyone else has any idea what we're talking about)

right, folks, at this point rather than just adding to a list on here,please email me at [email protected]
if this is gonna happen it's gonna take time and planning and at this point I'd rather people conact me directly as it's alot easier than keeping track of stuff on a message board

i was surprised that dan didn't know how a diy label works because his no spring chicken and he sure knows how to run a gig.so on that note maybe a how to part!! of the day.for example scoobie how to do records /distro,
damo how to book gigs out of ireland (where more than 3 locals and a dog turn up), jill how to run a gig, anto ed spud how to do zine ah ye get the picture.......

honestly, apart from discussing the idea on this board, are people actually interested in making this happen?Cos the only person whose contacted me directly about it is Graeme.It'd be nice if people actually got on board for once rather than just going "yeah, that's a good idea" and consigning it to the internet scrapheap..

I've forwarded on this thread and first post and email address and offered to represent the LK massive if the people of actually do stuff can't make it.

honestly, apart from discussing the idea on this board, are people actually interested in making this happen?Cos the only person whose contacted me directly about it is Graeme.It'd be nice if people actually got on board for once rather than just going "yeah, that's a good idea" and consigning it to the internet scrapheap..

Email em directly yourself? There's some lazy fuckers out there.

Email em directly yourself? There's some lazy fuckers out there.
started sending out emails/myspace stuff yesterday.Not expecting people to come back to me straight away like, but I was still a little surprised that not even one person has as yet.Still I couple people I have to mail as yet though

so far: Hideaway House, Half Shell Records, Cesspool, Megasus and Punk Not Profit are in.Folks going to Porco Dio on Thrusday can expect to be put on the spot within seconds of me seeing them.

you can put me on the list
but...i don't get the whole idea. what is this for?
can you explain a bit more. you know yourself, i'm from the foreing land where the polar bears walking the streets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back