1984 (1 Viewer)

yeah they changed their name to condemned 84 and had a radical but equally as extreme political change , ill loan ya a few records and ya'll be burning down mosques before ya know it.

in the words of the great men themselves

"we need a stricter goverment"

they do have some pretty dumb lyrics. last December i got into an arguement with the Manics Street preachers guitar tech called depford/Detford John when i was working at the gig, a big huge skinhead. i found out months later he was in Condemmed 84. whoops

dodgy bar alright.

i reckon a kotsp article on lost skinhead fashions would have to include that bleached denim look, used to see it a lot but seems to be gone.

CITY BABY said:
oh and their on "this is the animal liberation front" double lp.
truth!!!!!
this thread is like when me girlfriends sister's friend was eyein up this indie boy chap ,she was looking for some indie musical facts to try impress him, so me quare wans sister told her " not many people now this but Rio Ferdinanad is actually Franz Ferdinands brother" which her mate then waited for an apt moment , when all his muso friends were down the pub with him , to dispense her new found knowledge"

but yeah they have one or two songs on that comp ill tape it for ya if ya have any good RAC to swap

bohs punks said:
dodgy bar alright.

i reckon a kotsp article on lost skinhead fashions would have to include that bleached denim look, used to see it a lot but seems to be gone.
still goin strong in the psychobilly which of course is where all the skin heads go when they get sense.|..|

eoin said:
Can't seem to find anything by this band, they're on Crass Records I'm pretty sure, anyone got any ideas?

a band called 1984 on crass records. sure could you not just guess what they sound like yourself instead of going to all this trouble?

eoin said:
Ah, I see... So does anyone know anything about the actual band that I'm talking about?

eh, nope.
but the book was deadly. (hahahaa aren't tangents wonderful?)

PS if donal is looking for his feederz tape i remember seeing it in the Momo before i left ireland..... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back