18 year old Canadian boy seeks friends and a place to live! (1 Viewer)

iwishiwasagiant

Hi, I'm not gonna lie I've spent no time looking around this site so I'm not sure what you folks are about haha. But I do know I got directed here from a Irish vegan sort of site so that sounds good to me and I'm gonna give it a go.

As the title says I'm look for a room and people to share a house with. I've tried on "real" accomodation sites but it seems all the replys I get are generic one page messages with too much info on the house and absolutely zero on the people living there. So, let it be known that I couldn't care less about your house I'm really just trying to find out if we'd get a long haha.

Here's some info about myself I typed up on another site:

Hi, I'm David and I'm in need of a house/apartment/some sort of dwelling. I'd prefer to live with folks around my age, but that's not a strict rule in my book by any means. I enjoy literature, music, and the odd pub crawl. I'm not a huge partier however, so fear not, your house will not get trashed. In fact I'm relatively neat. About the music reference, I think I can play guitar, but that's really up for you to decide as I've recieved various opinions on the matter. I do play quietly though as it is not amplified. I'm a vegan so living with other veggos would be a plus, but I'm not opposed to living with meat eaters either. All in all, I'm pretty easy going (as cliche as that sounds!). So if you live in Ireland, anywhere in Ireland (RoI my visas no good for the UK), and have a spare room in your house, you should contact me. Many thanks, David.

So again, if your interested or know friend who knows a friend who might be interested, give me a shout!

Thanks!!

Shit I forgot to leave my email address, so here it is: [email protected] (I know DK quotes are lame blah blah blah haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back