17 Things You Should Stop Doing (2 Viewers)

Online banking sorts the first one out. Do many people actually get paid by cheque anymore? It's mostly by paypal isnt it?

no one (i hope) gets paid by paypal.
They are cunts, and rob a % of the money off you.
Direct deposit for me. Online banking. Blah blah.
I need to sort out the working from home buzz though.

I get paid by cheque and its a bloody balls. Stupid AIB feckers with their 3 day clearance wait :mad: :mad: :mad:

Open an account in the bank that issued the cheque, your employers bank. Then harass them until they give you the money same day.
If you both have an acount in the same bank there should be no waiting.
Right?

I am a fucking eejit when it comes to money.
Cromwell is your man for that shite.

Open an account in the bank that issued the cheque, your employers bank. Then harass them until they give you the money same day.
If you both have an acount in the same bank there should be no waiting.
Right?

I am a fucking eejit when it comes to money.
Cromwell is your man for that shite.

You would think that would work... but it doesn't if you're with AIB, apparently.

We used to get paid by cheque. One of the girls had her account in the same branch as the company. My account is in another bank and the branch is down the country, the third girl had her account in a different bank but brought the cheque into her own branch.

Mine cleared instantly (Bank of Ireland, College Green I love you)
The other non-AIB cleared next day
The same branch took 4 days to clear!

Makes no sense

Theres a certain amount they can clear a cheque through straight away. 1,000 euro I think which if you are paid money kinda rules that out. But it does work for amount less in the same bank

Would Holly be okay with you bringing clients back to the house?

As long as the furniture gets a wipe down afterwards. And there are no fish fingers left lying about the place.

Here, TrueLoveWaits, would there be any point in going in and talking to a manager about this. I find (in US cunt banks) that my going in, talking to a manager, and threatening to leave the bank does wonders.
Might not be the same with banks back home.
Is that worth a try Billy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back