100% unofficial leaving cert thread (4 Viewers)

i left my irish exam after 35 minutes.
you're only foolin yourself, and so forth.

I did the same.
The old man caught me coming home way too early, and mumbled something at the time.

Then I got the results.
D3 in pass Irish.

The old man was actually impressed with me when he saw that. No effort wasted. Efficiency.

there was a real dumb-ass kid in my school who was so dumb, that during his French mocks he copied off the bloke beside him, who was sitting his Spanish mocks.

Sounds like a lad in my school who decided he would answer 'yes' to everything in his French oral exams. He figured he might at least get some charity marks. But, alas, he thought the French for 'yes' was 'si' and his plan failed :(

i left my irish exam after 35 minutes.
you're only foolin yourself, and so forth.

nah, forget that. i left french after 40 minutes and got an a1. felt great. grosses bises, suckers. every exam since then though, when i've thought i was finished early, there's been another page.

I got 290.. to quote my friends...

"you were there in body alright but not in mind"

"when ya said you didnt do any study, of course I didnt believe you! But you know what? you proved me wrong?"

I got some things re checked I failed art history getting under 25%... Like the guy who said "si" to everything when the two essays id learned didnt come up on the paper I winged it and wrote the essays id learned thought id get a few marks for bare faced check.

English was a complete disaster a year full of english grinds and I get a D1, theres two possible reasons for this, I was eating xanax like smarties beforehand and my essay had all cops are bastards and fuck more than ten times.

Sounds like a lad in my school who decided he would answer 'yes' to everything in his French oral exams. He figured he might at least get some charity marks. But, alas, he thought the French for 'yes' was 'si' and his plan failed :(

i got 57 out of 60 in my french oral exam and the examiner told the french teacher i was deadly. i was well pleased with myself although i failed to capitalise on this promising start and only got a c2 overall. the irish examiner stopped the tape several times to tell me what to say because he could see i couldnt understand him or string a sentance together. that was lucky.

Has such high points furthered you in life compaired to that of a person around the 350 mark?

Hons
A - 5
B - 4
C - 3
D - 2

Pass
A - 2
B - 1

Maths
A - 7
B - 5
C - 4
D - 2
Hmm i'd say i might have gotten into double figures. Maybe. And that was with two goes (I was only 16 doing the first one so I was too young to sign on - went back and repeated for something to do). Joys of deciding to go to a 1980's technical school, I suppose.

Once I turned 18 I got to spend the guts of 3 years on the dole having a ball, so it all worked out well. Recessions rule.

evenkittensuf8.jpg

some fat frogs ought to do it, cant mix them in the street so you all might aswell get into the van and party there, ah to be 17 again!

Anyone one here did it this year. Michelle did anyway, know that much. My 425 is completely gone down the toilet. I got my first ever F at Xmas in Euro Politics. Repeats are in 2 weeks. Madness.

results are out next week.
anyone really nervous?
no. im doing art. actually in all honesty, my english exam went terrible, despite an A average for the past 2 years, i was so nervous those first few days i wasn't able to pen to paper until well into the exam. so im dreading seeing that result.

in other news i appear to be recieving hourly texts from Liquid in bray inviting me! ME? ME! to a party hosted by ray shah there. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back