death to the kielty! (1 Viewer)

piratecore

Website
www.myspace.com
paddy kielty is a despicable human being. i saw two minutes of him on "live at the apollo" and remembered just how cringe inducingly unfunny the cunt is. my god i detest him so i do! i would love to get a cheesegrater and kick it up his arse. right, one time he, the pathetic excuse for a c'meedyin that he is, did an assembly at my school, a snobby, all boys school with delusions of grandeur and staffed almost exclusively by absolute ballbags. he struggled to get a laugh at all, if anything his crap attempts to poke pointlessly safe gags at said tweed suited twatrings and horrendously embarrassing attempts to use youthful lingo (wicked maaaaan) without a hint of irony actually managed to make the arsehole of a headmaster, a small minded individual who beleived there was still a british empire and wore a fucking cape to assembly, look sound and "down with the kids" by comparison. fucking prick. why is he on tv, i meet funny cunts every time i go out, random cunts who have me in stitches, and they put paddy kielty and the hole in the fucking wall gang on tv!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

sorry

m_2c2096dd82ec4831afce45e42b06e560.jpg
?

So, can't follow this.

Basically, you're annoyed because someone makes a living as a comedian and you don't find him very amusing.

Is that what you're driving at?

So, can't follow this.

Basically, you're annoyed because someone makes a living as a comedian and you don't find him very amusing.

Is that what you're driving at?

you're missing the bit where he's pish

wasn't joan rivers learning-disabled? that or deeply ravaged from coke. the woman couldn't string a sentence together.

i would actually feel better about myself laughing at someone with learning disability than if i laughed at paddy kielty. unless he was burning to death.

joan rivers was not particularly hilarious but at least she understands the concept of a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back