death to the kielty! (1 Viewer)

piratecore

Website
www.myspace.com
paddy kielty is a despicable human being. i saw two minutes of him on "live at the apollo" and remembered just how cringe inducingly unfunny the cunt is. my god i detest him so i do! i would love to get a cheesegrater and kick it up his arse. right, one time he, the pathetic excuse for a c'meedyin that he is, did an assembly at my school, a snobby, all boys school with delusions of grandeur and staffed almost exclusively by absolute ballbags. he struggled to get a laugh at all, if anything his crap attempts to poke pointlessly safe gags at said tweed suited twatrings and horrendously embarrassing attempts to use youthful lingo (wicked maaaaan) without a hint of irony actually managed to make the arsehole of a headmaster, a small minded individual who beleived there was still a british empire and wore a fucking cape to assembly, look sound and "down with the kids" by comparison. fucking prick. why is he on tv, i meet funny cunts every time i go out, random cunts who have me in stitches, and they put paddy kielty and the hole in the fucking wall gang on tv!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

sorry

m_2c2096dd82ec4831afce45e42b06e560.jpg
?

So, can't follow this.

Basically, you're annoyed because someone makes a living as a comedian and you don't find him very amusing.

Is that what you're driving at?

So, can't follow this.

Basically, you're annoyed because someone makes a living as a comedian and you don't find him very amusing.

Is that what you're driving at?

you're missing the bit where he's pish

wasn't joan rivers learning-disabled? that or deeply ravaged from coke. the woman couldn't string a sentence together.

i would actually feel better about myself laughing at someone with learning disability than if i laughed at paddy kielty. unless he was burning to death.

joan rivers was not particularly hilarious but at least she understands the concept of a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back