alien prequel - ridley scott to direct (1 Viewer)

My idea for Alien prequel is that they introduce a new character that must be as badass as Ripley. New character battles Aliens. End of new film said character gets away. Hibernation tank goes screwy and the new character is stuck in deep sleep. Role on Alien 5 where new character meets up with Ripley. The 2 of go off to destroy the Aliens for good, end Alien series on a good note,

how about we go back about two billion years, where the microbial ancestors of the alien species start absorbing other microorganisms with an all too familiar ferocity. its down to one sexy plucky slime mold to save the day.

"Fade Up to show "George", he is our leading character, a space jockey. George sips on his coffee, another looooong day in the office. But today, things are about to change.

fade in: space, the screams of a drill sergeant can be heard in the deepest corner of space : "what you girls waiting for, breakfast in bed!?"

a spunky young female marine with a step turns to her fellow marine snarling "just another day in paradise" whilst spitting acid onto the floor melting the drill sergeants foot.

My idea for Alien prequel is that they introduce a new character that must be as badass as Ripley. New character battles Aliens. End of new film said character gets away. Hibernation tank goes screwy and the new character is stuck in deep sleep. Role on Alien 5 where new character meets up with Ripley. The 2 of go off to destroy the Aliens for good, end Alien series on a good note,

I've got three words for this;

Box. Office. Poison.

BOP?

Not if they were good. They need some sort of plan so we don't have another "Hicks is deadly, everyone loves Hicks, Hicks is my idol and childhood hero all in one, SHit they killed Hicks"

Look into my eye

I try to say this about once a month

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNDteLH2vUE"]YouTube - Aliens (1986) Sgt. Apone - Look in to my eye[/ame]

it should be a mostly film without any dialogue, the first 45 minutes about the giant other-alien in the horseshoe ship that crash lands and then sent out the warning signal before getting chestburst; then the last two hours about the queen laying eggs in his ship over a two year period before starving to death in the shadows,
then it ends with john hurt coming in forty years later for a wee poke around the egg chamber.

watched Alien 4 for the 1st time lat wekk

so many funny lines

"who do i have to fuck to get off this ship"

uurrrghgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back