That fucking wedding and that american guy coming over for one pint (max) (1 Viewer)

I'm enjoying the spectacle of the wedding. Did you listen to the Bugle's offical podcast for it???

My favourite bit of news so far was the yahoo one that was all "dumb americans think t-mobile fake wedding advert is real wedding. LOL at America " *

Where's jane when you need her?

*may not be an exact quote

from monday to the present:

Graph-red-rise-610x340.jpg

should have finished building my bass cabinet today.

Stay on topic you two, it's bad enough you've already compressed the two biggest news-stories of the year into one thread.

this is all very depressing

tell us more about your bass cab?

Its only small (thats the point). Its was a derivative rockwood 15w combo. i'm splitting it into head and cabinet. its a practice project for building a 12inch guitar cab and 15inch bass cab next.

Its only small (thats the point). Its was a derivative rockwood 15w combo. i'm splitting it into head and cabinet. its a practice project for building a 12inch guitar cab and 15inch bass cab next.

can you reply with pictures of it's progress?,maybe a few pie charts of projected progress completion deadlines? you know,since I is John is enjoying the conversation so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back