Harry Callaghan weekend part 1 (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
What a fucking day, Alan Remorse and RSJ you should leave this thread now as people that like the Lattermans would not understand, yesterdays gig was PURE PUNK ROCK!

This is how my day unfolded (if I was posh I would call this a blog)
Left my flat late as I was playing Halflife 2 online and I am a HL junkie :(
Got taxi up from Dorset st so was in the taxi for 3 minutes ;]

Coitus had already started so I started to film and move my head to the music............ 9/10 cos sound was a bit iffy

Next up were the Dread Messiahs who I knew nothing about cept Harry Callaghan was in said band years ago....... the lead vocalist was the best I had ever seen in my life,he was so intense and into it, band all looked non descrip middle aged people but fuck they could play.
10/10
I also filmed them but as I had a fiddle with my GF in the corriders the camcorder fell out of my pocket so it may be broken :(

Anyway went up to my local Ryans which is next to the Voodoo had another few scoops there and we met a Canadian guy who wants to make it perfectly clear that he is not American :¬|

Went into the Voodoo and watched Paranoid Visions and er I may have being extremely drunk but 6/10
Then Coitus and er I was too drunk to score for them but I may have pogoed topless
Dread Messiah again too may have being nakedness on display

Coitus in Dalymount
Sorry about quality but I was holding the camcorder too

Harry Callaghans mother and what a sprightly lady she was, very young for her age in mind.

Dread Messiah

The Restarts who were quite good too but I can't but help think that they would have being better in Dalymount( today they will be and I am confident they will be), I really love pub gigs far better then stage gigs

Guitarist of The Restarts who my gf seemed to think he was rather attractive :eek:

This guy claimed to be Spuded :rolleyes:
I should add that is not his GF she was indeed quite young and pretty, that blue haired girl is Coitus drummers GF and she is a Pioneer !ninjaaaa

hahahahahahaha Edser ya scumdog.

Thanx for posting the pics up Janer, and yeah by the time you got to the voodoo you were a tad bit on the gee eyed side of things. Licking deko's hand, making people feel your chest "I HAVE A CHEST!", rolling about on the floor...to no music, nearly falling asleep during dread messiah the 2nd time round and making me draw a smiley face on your treasure trail....!ninjaaaa

Cant wait for the gig today.

rofl......I kinda remember but can't remember what you look like, I just looked down and indeed there is some black marker there......where you collecting the money at the door of the voodoo?

Indeed I was, everyone got a smiley or a sad face...its fun to see middle aged skins getting all sad when they get a big smiley face on them :)
Besides Edser who got "Spa" on his hand cause he's part of the "sexaay punk ASSociation".

KatieMutated said:
Indeed I was, everyone got a smiley or a sad face...its fun to see middle aged skins getting all sad when they get a big smiley face on them :)
I thought about this while I was in the bath and hhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha
I normally think in bed but sometimes the bath will help my brain.

nice one for posting the snaps yet again janer.
you looked sober enough when i saw you at the gig. i must have been pissed as well.
excellent snap of yer one with the blue hair drinking as per usual. i wonder will she be pissed again this afternoon? today will defo be messy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back