Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

I’m close enough to the parade to hear a shit tonne of screaming and whistling, but too far away to see anything.

I’ve been on antibiotics for 5 weeks now and feel sicker than when I started and now the muscles in my legs feel weird, so it’s starting to hurt walking up and down stairs.
There’s 6 flights of stairs to my apartment, and no lift…

Fecking hangover on me. Haven't felt like in years, I think it's to do with, besides the obvious, going out and doing interesting gig things instead of my usual routine. Embarrassing.

St. Patrick's Day is load of crap.
It's a day to avoid going out.

The only Paddy's Days that I can remember what I was doing in last 35 years are time my local GAA club lost All Ireland Final and 2007 when Ireland beat Pakistan in cricket.

Some of you would probably be aware of this trade show, its something to do with tech and streaming.

Of course I was the only person in the room who had ever heard the phrase Kafkaesque, so of course that felt Kafkaesque. Literally the only person.

Attachments

• IMG_20240318_073744.jpg
    IMG_20240318_073744.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Some of you would probably be aware of this trade show, its something to do with tech and streaming.

Of course I was the only person in the room who had ever heard the phrase Kafkaesque, so of course that felt Kafkaesque. Literally the only person.
ha yeah, I've used kafka (message streaming platform) for the last 7 years.

St. Patrick's Day is load of crap.
It's a day to avoid going out.

The only Paddy's Days that I can remember what I was doing in last 35 years are time my local GAA club lost All Ireland Final and 2007 when Ireland beat Pakistan in cricket.
Its not..its great.

Ireland is something to celebrate. Its our people man.. we are our people.

Tourists are welcome to Paddy's day.
I can't see anything in it for people who live here their whole lives.
The parades were invented in the 1700s by Americans and only started in Ireland at the beginning of the 20th century. I think it was the 50s before the parade as we know it in Dublin began.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back