Major Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Learned to Scuba dive
Did all my certs for open water diving. Lots of learning, pretty easy tests though.

Rewarded ourselves with a trip
Went diving in beautiful clear, warm water around coral reefs next to sea turtles, octopus, sting ray, octopus, barracuda
At 53, trying to learn to say 'yes' to everything that comes my way

Got to drive along an island coast at sunset with a beautiful woman and sneakily put Arabella on the playlist so for just a few minutes, cos I was living that line about the lady sitting on the passenger side. A little on the nose, but fuck it. I'll remember it forever.

Love to all

Learned to Scuba dive
Did all my certs for open water diving. Lots of learning, pretty easy tests though.

Rewarded ourselves with a trip
Went diving in beautiful clear, warm water around coral reefs next to sea turtles, octopus, sting ray, octopus, barracuda
At 53, trying to learn to say 'yes' to everything that comes my way

Got to drive along an island coast at sunset with a beautiful woman and sneakily put Arabella on the playlist so for just a few minutes, cos I was living that line about the lady sitting on the passenger side. A little on the nose, but fuck it. I'll remember it forever.

Love to all

NICE

Is this the same beautiful woman you refer to each time? Or do you just know a lot of rides?
Three different women, who I think are beautiful.

But I also would be of the view that this is an objective truth about these ladies (other people say it about them)

There's a lady I swim with twice a week. No one else in the friend group wanted to swim outdoors year 'round. Just us.
Another who lives in Germany that I stay with when I go there, and we went to FInland together.
And another that lives a few hours away that we plan to do adventurous stuff together (like scuba diving). She's the instigator. She's basically a superhero. Like we are going to do an IronMan this year.

All most women like this want is for you to have your fucking shit together and do what you say you're gonna do. And also plan a little - i.e. don't show up like they're gonna be your tour guide. It ios not really that high a bar.
Women are every eager to do shit. They are awesome. Like they are also a bit nuts, but so much more awesome.

Last edited:

But I also would be of the view that this is an objective truth about these ladies (other people say it about them)

There's a lady I swim with twice a week. No one else in the friend group wanted to swim outdoors year 'round. Just us.
Another who lives in Germany that I stay with when I go there, and we went to FInland together.
And another that lives a few hours away that we plan to do adventurous stuff together (like scuba diving). She's the instigator. She's basically a superhero. Like we are going to do an IronMan this year.

All most women like this want is for you to have your fucking shit together and do what you say you're gonna do. And also plan a little - i.e. don't show up like they're gonna be your tour guide. It ios not really that high a bar.
Women are every eager to do shit. They are awesome. Like they are also a bit nuts, but so much more awesome.
Rico Suave here, girls all over the world

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do they know that the other exist or what sort of situation have you got going on?

Rico Suave here, girls all over the world

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hahaha.
If it all sounds a little much, 10 years ago mostly all I did was run around pubs all weekend.
Almost everything good I've done for myself since has been rewarded.
Love life and it will love you right back. I think.

Do they know that the other exist or what sort of situation have you got going on?

We're all independent people with independent lives.
At a certain point, a good many professional successful women, realise that the trouble of having a man around permanently is not worth the hassle. They already have the life they want and they just want someone to go and experience stuff with.
I'd be a disaster to live with.
We are all open and honest with each other.

Just curious, thanks for sharing. I was afraid it was some type of bad Weekend at Bernie’s style caper that was going to collapse around you when you use the wrong name when meeting the parents or something.

Hahaha.
If it all sounds a little much, 10 years ago mostly all I did was run around pubs all weekend.
Almost everything good I've done for myself since has been rewarded.
Love life and it will love you right back. I think.

We're all independent people with independent lives.
At a certain point, a good many professional successful women, realise that the trouble of having a man around permanently is not worth the hassle. They already have the life they want and they just want someone to go and experience stuff with.
I'd be a disaster to live with.
We are all open and honest with each other.

I'm having an issue balancing this stuff ATM. Nice problem to have for sure, but last night I was worried she would bump into her, and then she went off with some other lad. And I went home alone. There feels like there's an imbalance going on, but I don't know. I'm all for this sort of arrangement in theory, in practice it's a bit odd.
Perhaps I should cast the net wider than the two pubs nearest my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back