Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

My son couldn't find his phone this morning. Did a findmyphone to see it was about a mile away on some random road. Went out to car to see it had been broken into, grrr.

Luckily, was able to ping phone and we found it thrown into a garden.
Went down to garda, "I'd like to report a break in". "Was it Ailesbury? Yeah, we have him down in the basement". Efficient.

BRING BACK HANGING!!!

My son couldn't find his phone this morning. Did a findmyphone to see it was about a mile away on some random road. Went out to car to see it had been broken into, grrr.

Luckily, was able to ping phone and we found it thrown into a garden.
Went down to garda, "I'd like to report a break in". "Was it Ailesbury? Yeah, we have him down in the basement". Efficient.

BRING BACK HANGING!!!
Not in a cell then?

My sister works for a yoghurt company in the states. Her only job is to take calls about their products, good and bad, and send out coupons. Email the company with the photo and you might get weeks worth.
We had a complaint about Fruit Pastilles when I was a kid and my mam rang up Rowntrees. She was really surprised on the other end of the phone was her friend’s husband, he sorted us out big time with a big hamper of treats.

We had a complaint about Fruit Pastilles when I was a kid and my mam rang up Rowntrees. She was really surprised on the other end of the phone was her friend’s husband, he sorted us out big time with a big hamper of treats.
Yeah, it's weird. She makes people happy all day by listening to them and then sending them free shit. It's hilarious listening to the calls. She works from home and when I was staying with her I couldn't believe the calls. People ringing just to say a certain flavour wasn't in their local shop and she would explain it's was the shops decision not the company.... but give me your address and I'll send some free coupons.

There was one about a lady "finding" a Caribbean Cruise sticker in her yogurt. I was laughing so hard I had to leave the room and I nearly wet myself. She always remains super perky and professional. I don't know how she does it.

drone deliveries.

my brother has signed up for the pilot scheme operating out of a place at the blanchardstown centre. i'd shoot the fucking things out of the sky if i could.
finally saw one of their drones overhead tonight

they're BIG

actually saw one last night at thought it was the garda helicopter flying low but far away or something.... turns out it was just a drone passing behind some houses across the road

finally saw one of their drones overhead tonight

they're BIG

actually saw one last night at thought it was the garda helicopter flying low but far away or something.... turns out it was just a drone passing behind some houses across the road
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Love Rowdy Roddy Piper (RIP) and They Live movie.

Right from the get go you know that movie is going to be different:
In the opening scene Roddy gets off the bus in LA in the middle of winter and it is properly cold and spilling rain.
This is 4 REAL.
Never seen a scene like that in another Hollywood film

Wow - that's a good comp LP. Heard the name but otherwise passed me by.

Same with F. Bob Suren reissued their 1984 EP and despite ordering records off Sound Idea many times, never got that one.
I see F did one of those Mystic Records Super Seven EPs, they have that kind of sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back