BREXIT (18 Viewers)

meanwhile...

The Darkness do not care for Brexit. In a robust stand against the isolationist policies of anti-music politicos, we insist that British Glam Rock will continue to be traded with our European friends! To this end we have instructed our minions to organise a simply stupendous music tour, in the varied lands of the Europe. Rejoice Euro people, we will not let you be starved of relentless rifferama, effortless hâute couture, loud noises, and things that flash both on and off. We will bring The Darkness to The Europe! And you, my friends, will be glad all over. My finest regards, JH

Justin Hawkins, May 2017

Brexit: UK caves in to EU demand to agree divorce bill before trade talks
Jean-Claude Juncker’s chief of staff, Martin Selmayr, gave an insight into the EU side’s take on Britain’s preparations by retweeting a Daily Telegraph cartoon in which a hapless Davis is seen struggling with a paper strewn desk.

“Whenever you’re ready, Mr Davis,” Barnier is seen telling the Brexit secretary facing him across a long desk.

pretty childish, much as i'm enjoying all of this

Having the DUP involved is a surefire way of making sure negotiation is completely impossible and they will block anything that happens with whatever 17th century law they can find if it requires any potential change in life in the suburbs north of belfast city and in the outlying strongholds. Wether intentional or not, its a way of making brexit it toothless animal for the meantime.
or they might tell the DUP to fuck off.

Meanwhile...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this lad still hasn't deleted his account. He's getting his dumbass tweets quoted all over the shop. I just saw this one with 17k likes. Either this is a genius parody account or he's the thickest prick on the planet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Edit: a *different* Simon Pegg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back