BREXIT (6 Viewers)

Irexit - doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Irexit - doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?

Tried to view her page on mobile, half of the screen is trying to get you to sign up to her mailing list

And a quarter being a pop up for mailing list

I find it a bit odd that they had Helmut kohls body in the EU parliament or even that it took them two weeks to bury him but anyway...

Iain Paisley made a career out of being exceptionally polarized against a demographic, and to maintain that career he had to out-polarize everyone. Its a shitty path england is going to down with framing elections around hating people.

That's what I meant....

I'm surprised that more MPs aren't being openly racist, as they're certainly representing a lot of racists, and certainly a lot of them are themselves racists, to some degree.

The Brits tend to go more for the dog whistle than the sub-woofer. "Freedom of movement" etc.

The Brits tend to go more for the dog whistle than the sub-woofer. "Freedom of movement" etc.

Wellllll... Yes and no... I mean this is a country that voted for a campaign which used a billboard with a line of refugees coupled with the claim that leaving Europe would increase NHS funding.

You know, keep out the dirty foreigners as they're destroying your health care, etc.

It's more subtle than white hoods and burning crosses, but it's still pretty blatant.

I recently was told a story about one of the grand old dames of Irish literature who refused to have a photo taken with a young female writer, who was wearing a robe-style jacket, because she thought this woman looked like a Muslim.

Racism is alive and well all over the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back