When is LOST starting up again? (3 Viewers)

They said that the polar bear probably got to Tunisia for a similiar reason that the rabbit appeared in that Orchid Station video. I dont think they were suggesting their was an entrance/exit to the island in Tunisia but just that it time travelled to there. Although maybe there are a bunch of ways in.

You're right, Tim.
I was driving at the time and I've condensed a few of the elements it seems.

The new episode is just so great. Just deadly and is clearly trying to expand the overall story.

If only they didn't do boring Kate and Sun/Jin episodes.
Its too bad the show isn't consistent.

There now. I told yis.
The rabbits in that video were being used as lab animals to test their time transporter yoke, like Tesla was doing in The Prestige.

SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOIIIIIIIIILLLERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss

best episode - i love you - no i love you
amazing. desmond hume is my constant. fits in with his
unexplained crying a few episodes back? can't get my noggin
around the various time trips that might be going on from here
on in.

were the arches seen in poorly photoshopped monk / ghostwoman
pictuare the same as the one's he met faraday in?

Camhawk.jpg

looked like it.

alvar / tovar / whatev-ar hanso's book!

call me in 2004

I thought for a while that whatever that Walt imagined or thought about, came true.
Like, he was thinking about polar bears at the start of the thing, and then there were polar bears knocking around. And, then probably the polar bears got into the rabbit transporter machine yoke, and ended up in Tunisia.

Then Ben started going on about some box that whatever you imagined came true. So, somehow Walt was using this box yoke without realising it.

I'd say.

fuckin deadly episode!!

Desmond ones are always class, especially when he uses he words 'gonnae die'.

Andy, you could be right there, but it also may be the monastary that he was in. jesus, he gets around doesnt he?

They're awful bastards those writers.
They finally get around to answering the questions that nobody was really asking.
At least it moves the plot forward!

best episode evar imho

The episode seemed to suggest that Charles Widmore has a really big part to play in the show. The fact that he was looking for that black rock diary must mean that he was either looking for a big clue on where the island is or else its what made him interested in the island in the first place. So now it seems more likely that he meant for Desmond to get to the island.

One thing though, how did Penny know Desmond was on the island? We can assume that since she is looking for him and that she got those scientist guys to look for the electromagnetic anomoly that she knew about the island and that Des would be there.

Oh and I'd be glad if they killed everyone on the island except Faraday and Juliet and then just had the whole show revolve around Desmond.
Everyone else is BOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIING.

Brilliant episode. Maybe the best yet.

Would be mad if the flashbacks weren't flashbacks at all. Rather they were the characters jumping through time ala Desmond.

Probably wrong here but is the guy sitting beside Charles Widmore the guy Sayid shot on the golf course?

this is what I've been saying, they have a time travel device, and they testing it with rabbits before they move onto bigger animals like humans.

So, DHARMA, now understanding the power of such a device, decides to move the experiment to a remote island, where they can test the time machine in seclusion. Before DHARMA ever started sending humans back in time (via the time machine), they began their studies with other animals, such as polar bears.

I dont really see how thats how polar bears fit in, polar bears would not really be on my list of ideal animals to test time travel on.
Once I have time traveled enough rabbits, I'd be looking at things more like cows as the next candidate.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back