Thumped Christmas Party - Sin é, Ormond Quay, 21st December (1 Viewer)

oh deary me.
got to meet a few heroes last night.
i think ilovehoovering may have been even drunker than me.
i awoke not long ago in my clothes that smell like theyve been steeped in beer.
have hazey memories of last night.
but i do remember:
dancing... which is never a good sign for me.
spilling lots of beer and breaking glasses.
giving out shit to someone of authority.
getting a dance mix-cd i wasnt overly impressed with its tracklisting so i swapped it for a mysterious one which i am yet to play. feel bad about putting the first one back now.
LaLa laughing at my 'shit-lips' as they were coated in Buckfast.
Hermie pointing out that i have actually met Muffin's boyfriend loads of times years and years ago. he's a great guy. small world.
my phone had new information for me too:
apparently i was talking to my ex last night. well done me, you fucking idiot. and photos on it have just reminded me that a few of us ended up in Isoldes Tower of all places. jebus.
thinking i lost my hat there, i made the bouncer come back in with me to look for it and then realizing its in my bag, i searched upstairs anway for it with yer man so as not to seem foolish.
discovering one of Hayworths peanutbutter-cup things in my bag just then. eating it now. its fucking deadly. glad i saved it.
talking the face off a stranger on the nitelink right after some girl decided that sitting on my lap on the way home was the best way to travel. i was just glad neither of us were incontinent.

great night.

this was excellent. i was spasmo locked. nice to meet all you headz. code ninja is a legend.

oh and thanks for the drugs [insert supplier here]!!!!
oh yeah. heard about the drugs, glad i managed to abstain and can actually function today.
i may have gotten sick last night. i cant really remember.
my throat hurts.

LaLa laughing at my 'shit-lips' as they were coated in Buckfast.

sorry dude but that categorically didn't happen. the only thing i remember discussing with you was Black snot syndrome from riding the tube, your dissertation, and your mother's excellent darning skillz.

you can blame the buckfast thing on someone else thank you very much!!!

sorry dude but that categorically didn't happen. the only thing i remember discussing with you was Black snot syndrome from riding the tube, your dissertation, and your mother's excellent darning skillz.

you can blame the buckfast thing on someone else thank you very much!!!
oh that rings bells actually.
my memory really hazey!
who the fuck was laughing at my lips then.

i actually woke up with black snot today......... i have no idea.

The numbers did swell considerably at one stage. Great to see everyone and really nice to meet all of you that I hadn't met before.

I can't remember the last time I exchanged so many hugs. Best hug definitely goes to The Scientician, although C0de_n1nja was very generous with the cuddles too.

Hayworth, the peanut butter cups were lovely, thank you.

The Czech Inn was fun, Ernie was having a fun drink spilling night. I've stuck some of the pics up on my facebook.

The walk up to the Phoenix Party was definitely better than the party itself. But it was nice to see Spam Javellin again - and it was also fun stealing SJ and C_N's taxi :D

Ouch. :(

Apologies to whom ever got my last minute mix. Use it as a coaster if you hate it.

I is John, I have more questions before I can give a final analysis.

Those cakes were incredible!
Thanks!Is the mix the one with the "hard Fi inc present Cover Art one?"

oh deary me.
:
apparently i was talking to my ex last night. well done me, you fucking idiot. and photos on it have just reminded me that a few of us ended up in Isoldes Tower of all places. jebus.

great night.
Ah ernie I told ya not to drink and dial,but did ya listen to me?Did ye fuck!

Real fun night last night too,met loads of great people,and remet all the great people I already know.
it was great to see so many people bonding over their hatred of
THE WORST FUCKING DJ IN THE WORLD

great night. shame about the music. thank you so much to Squiggle and everyone else who helped in organizing it.thanks also to Unclealo - i got your CD, just listening to it now it sounds savage.

don't think i was as sociable as i intended to be.really have to apologize to Gambra in particular, Jimmybreeze was in the middle of a lengthy monologue at one point and i think we ignored you for about 10mins and i'm not sure if i even introduced myself. there were quite a few mixes left over at the end (including my own :() so i got my hands on one of your lovely tapes .|..|

Did no-one else think John looks like Jim O'Rourke?? I Is Jim more like!

don't think i was as sociable as i intended to be.really have to apologize to Gambra in particular, Jimmybreeze was in the middle of a lengthy monologue at one point and i think we ignored you for about 10mins and i'm not sure if i even introduced myself.

I want to apologise for that too.So many interrupted and abandoned conversations.

[/quote] Did no-one else think John looks like Jim O'Rourke?? I Is Jim more like![/quote]

totally!

yes, well done squiggle and co for makin last night happen.

and yeah, also sorry to people i trailed off in conversations to.

jesus, forgot about the DJ, fucking hilariously bad

Hermie pointing out that i have actually met Muffin's boyfriend loads of times years and years ago. he's a great guy. small world.

yeah small world eh? himself and hermie were chatting away and i was like 'either he's really social or they already know each other'..i now know the answer:)

Just back home now. Feel rough.
Left the Phoenix Park party [nice walk!] at around 4.30am but had to get up at the uncivilised hour of 10.30am to conclude shopping hell.

Enjoyed the night. Was cool to meet a few more people I hadn't already.
Got the Rock Jihad Christmas mix which is deadly. Hope the recipents of mine enjoy it. Sorry about the absence of any post-1976 tunes.

Thanks to Squiggle for the organising of it and to echo other people, Hayworth's cakes rocked.

i think i got duped with the mix-cd thing......
got a dvd-r with 5 mp3s on it..........well, i shouldnt have put the 1st one back should i.

hmd got mine.. hope he likes it.

from the your description it's loads of stuff i haven't heard before so i'm looking forward to it. Can you send me the track list for it

First thing I pulled out of the bag was a postcard with a tracklisting.
I put it back and drew again.

that was hermie's i think..
was really dissappointed i didnt get to meet more people..but i need far more drinks than i had to go up to stranges and introduce myself!

plus i heard gambra was really hot but i didnt get to see him myself..bums..

i think i got duped with the mix-cd thing......
got a dvd-r with 5 mp3s on it..........well, i shouldnt have put the 1st one back should i.

hmd got mine.. hope he likes it.

Shit, I never even checked to see if my burned okay. Who ever got mine (which I didn't put my name on it) wants a better one I will make up for it. I was slightly intoxicated in the making of it. I'll wait for someone to describe it first before I cop to which is mine. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back