Thumped Christmas Party - Sin é, Ormond Quay, 21st December (1 Viewer)

hi la la!

invishighfive.jpg

oh hai!!!!11111111

lolcat_staredowncat1.jpg

iove hoovering: i think me and my boyfriend fell in love with you last night!!so excitable and giddy!!

everyone was lovely that i met..i would have stayed longer except that the boy only finished work at 9 last night and is back in at 9 in the morning..bloody christmas!

i got so drunk ugh!! didnt even have that many pints. too many cans and bottle of wine- am so not used to drinking much. on the asshole point, i was disapointed with ernesto as well he looked spanish but then wasn't plus he was alright to talk to plus he didnt have hash which and the end of the night i was desperately looking for tchoch!!!- silly me. HMD was the most sound a big thumbs up to him at stages through my drunkness ramblings i said i was really paranoid and he got me right out of it. i was a bit annoyed that i liked everyone i thought this site was not just for pricks sheesh:) . i have a mix tape but no tape recorder doh

I'm still wandering around town after it. Actually not at all, I had a grate sleep. How was this Pheonix Park party? Seeing as none of the people there are up posting yet I'll assume it was good..

grate party. i loved everyone i met. especially code ninja. most of those pricks are at a party in phoenix park now and good luck to them. i couldnt face walking all teh wai!!!!111

Likewise, and I think I told everyone about it too. Phoenix park wasn't as exciting as I expected but it was a nice walk and we got to meet Spam Javellin there. I'm still in HMD/Diddles gaff, I really must get my shit together and go visiting the family. Gambra sorry for deserting you but I'm sure I left ya in good hands.

I :heart: buckfast. :)

I think my pre-encouragement bottle of wine to even walk into this party did me in. A few drinks there and people seemed to multiple. Was it just me or was there like 10 people and then suddenly like 50? I wish I had names to go with all the faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back