Thumped Christmas Party - Sin é, Ormond Quay, 21st December (1 Viewer)

really have to apologize to Gambra in particular, Jimmybreeze was in the middle of a lengthy monologue at one point and i think we ignored you for about 10mins and i'm not sure if i even introduced myself. there were quite a few mixes left over at the end (including my own :() so i got my hands on one of your lovely tapes .|..|

I can't remember that for the life of me. Was I standing there like a spare prick? I do that a lot.

plus i heard gambra was really hot but i didnt get to see him myself..bums..

You didn't miss much there to be honest :). I think I heard someone (I Is John maybe?) saying you were around.. I think I ended up talking to loads of people that I hadn't introduced myself to at all and so they thought I was a randomer crashing. Must say it was nice to meet Code_Ninja, we shared a moment dude but you prob don't remember ;)

So who got my tapes?

I got one..i actually made sure taht it was a tape that i took out of the bag..the cover is so sweet..

You didn't miss much there to be honest :). I think I heard someone (I Is John maybe?) saying you were around..

i dunno..i remember someone telling me that you were so cute that someone else was stalking you via the internet..I'll leave it to them to own up to that! I fully intended to introduce myself to more people after i promised ilovehoovering i would have 3 drinks and then do it..i left after 2 tho!

I was at this. Hi everyone I met, of whom I remember the following;
Squiggle, Moose, LaLa, Scientician, Yurn!, Stereobaby, Ernesto, Gambra, HMD (I think) and Mr. Pharmacist (wot a hero, wot a goy)

some nice moves were busted on the dancefloor. Happy Christmas all!!

This a great buzz, cheers to Squiggle et al. I was a total mess by the end of the night. And yes.. my comedy tache did indeed scare the shit out of my girlfriend the following morning.

Niggleybits! Got yer 3 cd epic and its deadly. Cheers dude!

i got so drunk ugh!! didnt even have that many pints. too many cans and bottle of wine- am so not used to drinking much. on the asshole point, i was disapointed with ernesto as well he looked spanish but then wasn't plus he was alright to talk to plus he didnt have hash which and the end of the night i was desperately looking for tchoch!!!- silly me. HMD was the most sound a big thumbs up to him at stages through my drunkness ramblings i said i was really paranoid and he got me right out of it. i was a bit annoyed that i liked everyone i thought this site was not just for pricks sheesh:) . i have a mix tape but no tape recorder doh

i never thought any good would come out of my drunken ramblings.

this was excellent. i was spasmo locked. nice to meet all you headz. code ninja is a legend.

oh and thanks for the drugs [insert supplier here]!!!!

Here, here.

i think i got duped with the mix-cd thing......
got a dvd-r with 5 mp3s on it..........well, i shouldnt have put the 1st one back should i.

hmd got mine.. hope he likes it.

I got that first and put it back, ended up with DR. Faustaus's which is deadly although I'm gonna need a proper tracklisting if that's cool. Squiggle's is also deadly. We listened to both on the way home in the car with dad today.

this was lots of fun, thanks for being sound you peoples

sorry about the fucked up tracklist on my mixtape, whoever got it. was in a mad hurry. i can provide a tracklist via electric communication methods

See above, cheers boss.

spam javelin was there?!? goddammit.

was there any riding? and if anyone rode spam javelin i'll kill yez.

Only at the party after, I didn't ride him but he was gonna add me on facebook as soon as he got home.

I can't remember if I hugged Code_Ninja or La La most. I think Stereobaby and myself had a special moment too.

I got that first and put it back, ended up with DR. Faustaus's which is deadly although I'm gonna need a proper tracklisting if that's cool. Squiggle's is also deadly. We listened to both on the way home in the car with dad today.
Glad you liked it...here we go:
Current 93 - Judas As Black Moth
Tiny Tim - Tip-Toe Thru' The Tulips With Me
Gary Wilson - Another Time I Could've Loved You
Pentagram - Burning Saviour
Come - William
Hole - Violet
The Adverts - One Chord Wonders
Metal Urbain - Panik
Subjects - Leather In The Park
? And The Mysterians - 96 Tears
Tiny Tim - The Other Side
Bunalim - Ask Senin Bildigin Gibi Degil
The Bakersfield Boogie Boys - Okie From Muskogee
Dengue Fever - Sober Driver
Michael Yonkers and the Blind Shake - Carbohydrates Hydrocarbons
Circle - Point
Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun
X - When Our Love Passed Out on the Couch
Wild Man Fischer - Rhonda
Lasse Mårtenson - Myrskyluodon Maija
Wesley Willis - Suck A Caribou's Ass

Glad you liked it...here we go:
Current 93 - Judas As Black Moth
Tiny Tim - Tip-Toe Thru' The Tulips With Me
Gary Wilson - Another Time I Could've Loved You
Pentagram - Burning Saviour
Come - William
Hole - Violet
The Adverts - One Chord Wonders
Metal Urbain - Panik
Subjects - Leather In The Park
? And The Mysterians - 96 Tears
Tiny Tim - The Other Side
Bunalim - Ask Senin Bildigin Gibi Degil
The Bakersfield Boogie Boys - Okie From Muskogee
Dengue Fever - Sober Driver
Michael Yonkers and the Blind Shake - Carbohydrates Hydrocarbons
Circle - Point
Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun
X - When Our Love Passed Out on the Couch
Wild Man Fischer - Rhonda
Lasse Mårtenson - Myrskyluodon Maija
Wesley Willis - Suck A Caribou's Ass

Cheers boss. So much good stuff on there that I've not heard before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back