What movie did you watch last night? (10 Viewers)

she doesn't give me one

ghostworld.jpg

or

hoberman.jpg

*drool*...anyway:

200px-Trees_Lounge_film.jpg

friggin fantastic.i never really liked chloe seivegny(sic!) but she's brilliant in this.buschemi should direct more often, his soprano episodes were amazing aswell

in the days of rep this got a good reaction
Scarlett_Johansson_38_sm.jpg

she doesn't like to be objectified tho...

buscemi has a new ish film too - Lonesome Jim

saw this last night and it hurt my head - only 3 hours long too....

inland-empire.jpg

i've been through a few in the last while:

cache- really good. interesting interview with the director on the dvd too. he mentioned how it all arose from him hearing about the algerian massacre in paris, and the associated guilt.

kill your idols- the nowave footage was nice. skip forward twenty years and all the new bands interviewed came across as idiots, except for the ukranian guy.

ladies and gentlemen...mr. leonard cohen- i like leonard cohen, but watching him walk around montreal for an hour and a half reciting poetry was a bit much to take in.

things to do in denver when you're dead- i remember renting this years ago on video because gabrielle anwar was in it. it still holds up now. good movie. the steve buscemi death scene is the highlight.

fracture- a one trick pony film and when you see the one trick coming, it's all pretty pointless. i was expecting something a bit more.

the 400 blows- it doesn't really have the same flow as jules et jim, but still a great movie.

I saw Alpha Dog last night. It was good, made all the better by several scenes of JT wandering around topless (*sigh*). Story was a bit long in the middle but overall a good watch. Better than that spiderman shit that is out now. You couldnt pay me to go and watch that tripe.

watched loads of those planet earth DVDs

we spend the whole time going "wow" "hoooly shit" "what the fuck" "check that shit out" "etc"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back