What movie did you watch last night? (21 Viewers)

night at the museum - enjoyable hokum with a deadly monkey

being there - been wanting to see this for years. wonderful, sad and funny. peter sellers should have gotten the oscar for this! utterly charming movie

flicked on Karrie....followed by Rose Mary's baby..then Grease 2 kept me up till 6 am....Grease 2 never made much sence to me when I first saw it back in 1990 and it still makes little sence to me to this day.....

jules et jim followed by tokyo zombie.

both about two best friends who get separated and ultimately reunited. in the former it was the first world war, while in the latter it was zombies arising from a tokyo dumping ground for dead bodies. both enjoyable.

Fucking TV3.

Intimate Strangers - transmitted Saturday night 28th April / Sunday morning 29th April 12:35am - 2.25am.

This was listed as being the 1977 movie starring Larry Hagman as an abusive husband and the continuity announcer said the same just before the film started. However what we saw was the 1986 movie of the same name which starred Stacy Keach. A totally different plot.

Do you have any plans to broadcast the correct (1977) version?

Pricks.

A response - not what I wanted to hear.

This was indeed an error on our part, sincere apologies for any inconvenience
caused.
TV3 does not hold the broadcast rights to the 1977 movie 'Intimate Strangers'.

Thank you for taking the time to contact TV3, your feedback is genuinely
appreciated.

Kind Regards

A response - not what I wanted to hear.

This was indeed an error on our part, sincere apologies for any inconvenience
caused.
TV3 does not hold the broadcast rights to the 1977 movie 'Intimate Strangers'.

Thank you for taking the time to contact TV3, your feedback is genuinely
appreciated.

Kind Regards

glad i didnt stay up to watch it then, cause i was goin to!! did you call them pricks when you emailed them?

I went to see 'Away from Her', Sarah Polley's directional debut yesterday. It's quite an assured debut, narrative unfolding in a style very much like Atom Egoyan's.
I don't know, it's a tough watch and something about Julie Christie, even though she's great, in this sort of role just didn't wash.

I went to see 'Away from Her', Sarah Polley's directional debut yesterday. It's quite an assured debut, narrative unfolding in a style very much like Atom Egoyan's.
I don't know, it's a tough watch and something about Julie Christie, even though she's great, in this sort of role just didn't wash.

Are you a film student or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back