Scrubs is the new Friends: discuss. (1 Viewer)

At least they all learn a valuable lesson about friendship/loyalty/sickness/honesty/death (delete as appropriate) at the end.!cheezy!bog

This is exaclty why i decided I hated Scrubs- it was doing ok there for a minute, some funny bits, nice looking girl, and then..."You see.. I've learned something today..."

bollocks

The scrubs protoype

cast.jpg

Not Seinfeld. They had a no hugging/no learning rule on the show.
Same applies to Curb Your Enthusiasm.

/removes rose tinted glasses

Sorry, Wilbert - as much as I loved Seinfeld, I can't agree with you on that one. I felt it went downhill towards the end.

Same thing seems to have happened with Scrubs. I loved the early stuff, but as has already been said, the writing/format changed and it became annoying. I think "bad Scrubs" is better than "bad Friends" though.

The world would be a lot happier place if we put a stop to hugging and learning

i think

Scrubs was great for season 1. It had a very sharp fall right from episode 1 in season 2. By the 3rd or 4th episode I stopped watching. Is it still on?

/removes rose tinted glasses

Sorry, Wilbert - as much as I loved Seinfeld, I can't agree with you on that one. I felt it went downhill towards the end.

Same thing seems to have happened with Scrubs. I loved the early stuff, but as has already been said, the writing/format changed and it became annoying. I think "bad Scrubs" is better than "bad Friends" though.

It started to dip a little towards the end (after Larry David left) but they never dipped so far as to include any of the hugging/learning they were so against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back