Scrubs is the new Friends: discuss. (2 Viewers)

At least they all learn a valuable lesson about friendship/loyalty/sickness/honesty/death (delete as appropriate) at the end.!cheezy!bog

This is exaclty why i decided I hated Scrubs- it was doing ok there for a minute, some funny bits, nice looking girl, and then..."You see.. I've learned something today..."

bollocks

The scrubs protoype

cast.jpg

Not Seinfeld. They had a no hugging/no learning rule on the show.
Same applies to Curb Your Enthusiasm.

/removes rose tinted glasses

Sorry, Wilbert - as much as I loved Seinfeld, I can't agree with you on that one. I felt it went downhill towards the end.

Same thing seems to have happened with Scrubs. I loved the early stuff, but as has already been said, the writing/format changed and it became annoying. I think "bad Scrubs" is better than "bad Friends" though.

The world would be a lot happier place if we put a stop to hugging and learning

i think

Scrubs was great for season 1. It had a very sharp fall right from episode 1 in season 2. By the 3rd or 4th episode I stopped watching. Is it still on?

/removes rose tinted glasses

Sorry, Wilbert - as much as I loved Seinfeld, I can't agree with you on that one. I felt it went downhill towards the end.

Same thing seems to have happened with Scrubs. I loved the early stuff, but as has already been said, the writing/format changed and it became annoying. I think "bad Scrubs" is better than "bad Friends" though.

It started to dip a little towards the end (after Larry David left) but they never dipped so far as to include any of the hugging/learning they were so against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back