The idea of "selling out" (1 Viewer)

Jaysus, could we have one thread on thumped that doesn't turn into a discussion of Jay Bennett vs Jeff Tweedy? Can we ban the words Bennett and Tweedy in the same was as ******** is banned?

who are these people? anything to do with the one in Girls Aloud?

Sounds to me like it's time for a well deserved cheryl tweedy break.

cheryl_tweedy_363.jpg

Tweedy friday

everytime anyone makes a reference to Tweed- no matter how oblique its time for a little visit to the mens room...for a gentlemans relaxation

edit:back in 3 minutes

I think she's ugly. She's one of these stupid cows who goes on about having a "career" when all she does is ponce about in big houses bossing gardeners and designers, ordering all sorts of expensive shit and trying to cover up her cocaine habits and the fact that her fella is a homosexual.

The other one is bonnier

the other blonde one who I thought was called Cheryl Tweedy but isnt

Sorry to bring this back on topic when we're talking about hot tweedy, but check this out:

falloutboyhybrid-fp.jpg

It's the limited editon Fallout Boy Honda Civic made for the new Honda Civic tour which is headlined by Fallout Boy. How long before pete has one?

not having all this cheryl bashing.maybe it's just me but if you see her interview she's actually really funny.think you might be right about ashley cole billy, but she's definately extremely hot.for a chav:

Cheryl_Tweedy_008.jpg

Are ads only supposed to have shit music?

Has any band ever gone on to great success after an ad campaign ends?

Most bands who sign deals end up with huge debts rather than a windfall.

I've never been offered money for music or sex.

Just a few of my random thoughts as i have surfed the sewage of this thread.

After checking google for pictures of Tweedy i found this truely disturbing image and then got sick all over my computer

coleTweedyST_464x600.jpg

The most recent example of a band completely changing around it's music and style after record company meddling is Channel One. I saw them in the sugar club a few years ago and they were a fucking great electronica band with added guitar menace now they are a nothing Bloc Party, Cure, Joy Division, Interpol clone

In other sell out news Elvis Costello refused Reebok premission to use Pump it up as he said it would devalue his song too much and forever take away it's meaning.

The only people who can be forgiven for allowing there music on an ad is the Clash because they .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

:p :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back