What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

Final Destination 3

While not bad, way toooo similar to the 1st 2 movies.
and the deaths are so gruesome now it was like funny, luckily I view Ogrish site everyday ;)

oh 6/10 for film.

The Birds. Still a classic. Amazing to think that the blond one is Melanie Griffiths mother. where does it all go wrong.
Also watched original Wicker Man. Seen it so many times. Still love it. Me + the Seventies = Christopher Lee groupie

The Maltese Falcon - hadn't watched it in years. Peter Lorrie as a camp Swiss crook, Humphry Bogart as Sam Spade (with all the ladies falling at his feet :rolleyes: ) and GUTMAN! Great stuff!

!cheezy

The Maltese Falcon - hadn't watched it in years. Peter Lorrie as a camp Swiss crook, Humphry Bogart as Sam Spade (with all the ladies falling at his feet :rolleyes: ) and GUTMAN! Great stuff!

!cheezy

i friggin love that movie! always wanted to steal the the maltese falcon statue from laser. Sadly i haven't the suaveness of Sam Spade. Sigh.

i friggin love that movie! always wanted to steal the the maltese falcon statue from laser. Sadly i haven't the suaveness of Sam Spade. Sigh.

I love the way Spade keeps ragging on the "gunsel" in such a totally gratuitous way. Also when the fat man is scraping at the figure with the pen knife. Classic stuff :D

"When you're slapped you'll take it and like it".

Thats some classic trash talk. Nobody does it like Bogart. Also a great movie for featuring the Hollywood rape kiss.

Csa1.jpg

Pretty good.

http://www.csathemovie.com/

clerks 2. it was funny enough. a little (lot) cheesy in places. the dialogue was a bit hard to take at first, it sounded so dreadfully scripted. also, dante looks like a taller david brent.

watched Primer lastnight.. a compelling head fuck of a film..will have to watch it again to fully understand it..

also watched the start of sympathy for lady vengence..seems deadly so far

Over the last couple of weeks.

A Cock and Bull Story
- meh... Not bad but a bit tedious is parts.
Silent Hill
- I enjoyed this but I love the video games. If you've never played them I reckon you can safely avoid this film
The Proposition
- Great film. Great performances all around. Dark and a little brutal in places.
Transamerica
- Class - some really really black funny moments.

The Sentinel. It put the wife to sleep in about 15 minutes.

It's not bad, like, but I think I was expecting a lot more.. i was left with a general feeling of underutilisation of cast, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back