Can we have a guitar pedals thread? (1 Viewer)

From what i read it reads 1/0 rathern momentary to switch. Is it SPST i'm looking for - was just gonna give Banzai or someone the money? I'm not paying fender 22 euro possible simpleist circuit in the guitar world.

Latching switch. Most amp switches will do it.

found a pedal - an MXR custom badass 78 - which i thought had been lent to a friend and never returned, about ten years ago. powers up OK, but is very buzzy - but only when active. i checked internally, no signs of corrosion - could it just be a problem with earthing somewhere in the pedal?

found a pedal - an MXR custom badass 78 - which i thought had been lent to a friend and never returned, about ten years ago. powers up OK, but is very buzzy - but only when active. i checked internally, no signs of corrosion - could it just be a problem with earthing somewhere in the pedal?

If it's only when on it most likely won't be an internal earthing issue. What power supply are you using with it?

I've found myself in the not very exciting position of needing a big pedal board and a big power supply.

Better start saving. Maybe I can slim things down before the purchases are made.

9v mains adapter jobbie, which works fine with another pedal (mooer green mile)

Try a different power supply and/or a battery and see if it's still noisey. It's a much higher gain pedal than the Green Mile so gonna be noisier in general and amplify any background noise way more.

I've found myself in the not very exciting position of needing a big pedal board and a big power supply.

Better start saving. Maybe I can slim things down before the purchases are made.

Lay it out on a sheet of cardboard or something first.
It's wayyy easier than having 3 pedals on their own to have 5-6 on a board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back