Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"It came across the CHina Sea, no one knew the threat to you and me"
"No one took it serious, what caused it all is so mysterious"

Last edited:
after all the shit TV, movies and video games made about wars from my era, I was dreading hearing songs about the COVID pandemic but Biff and the crew avoided the pitfalls.
over the years SAXON have many great tunes but Biff's lyrics could a weak point.

Someone came into the pub with his positive lft. "I just wanted to show you guys".

The test had been done the day before, so he had happily come in the day before, knowing he was positive. He even licked someone at one point.

Anyway, he got kicked out. Barred for life. Little shithead.

So I'm in corona limbo.

Isolated since last Sunday due to positive antigen
Didn't get PCRed until Friday at which time the antigen test was 99.5% clear
Got positive PCR result on Saturday

Some say day zero is last Sunday, some say day zero is Friday.

doesn't seem like there's any fear around covid anymore.

In the last couple of months I've gone from what feels like knowing comparatively few people who've had it to loads of people who did and mostly described it as not too bad.

Still don't want it though. Thought I was sure to get it after the 2 funerals post xmas but seem to have been ok.

So I'm in corona limbo.

Isolated since last Sunday due to positive antigen
Didn't get PCRed until Friday at which time the antigen test was 99.5% clear
Got positive PCR result on Saturday

Some say day zero is last Sunday, some say day zero is Friday.

It's SOO vague

Here's the HSE - I guess you can go from the antigen timeline?

How long to self-isolate​

You should self-isolate (stay in your room) as soon as you notice symptoms of COVID-19 or get a positive COVID-19 test result. Either of these are considered day zero when you’re counting your days of self-isolation.

You need to self-isolate (stay in your room) for 7 full days. You can stop self-isolating after 7 days have passed if you have no symptoms or your symptoms are mostly gone. It's OK to stop self-isolating even if you have a mild cough or changes to your sense of smell – these can last for weeks after the infection has gone.

You do not need to do any more tests unless you develop symptoms again after finishing self-isolation.

I'm going over to visit my daughter Daisy this afternoon ,shes finally out of isolation.

I'll tell you's what.. the kid has been properly sick . Its horrible to see and caused me great worry.
But she seems a lot better now. Still tired AF

I'm going over to visit my daughter Daisy this afternoon ,shes finally out of isolation.

I'll tell you's what.. the kid has been properly sick . Its horrible to see and caused me great worry.
But she seems a lot better now. Still tired AF
Ah the poor kid. Hope she has a fast recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back