Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I fuckin love Gorky Park, so I made sure to go to Gorky Park when I was in Moscow

Yeah, right beside the river. It's a really cool park actually, literally you'll be like "why the fuck don't we make parks like this in Ireland?" There's spaces for a shitload of outdoor activities/sports, river promenade with cool little cafes and shit, an outdoor cinema in the middle of the park, it's fuckin class.

Some lady on Democracy Now today points out that the 90% effectiveness figure refers to the number of infected/uninfected people found in the trial group 7 days after they got their booster shot of the vaccine i.e 90% effectiveness after 7 days but we don't know what the effectiveness is after 2 weeks or 2 months etc. She also makes the point that all this excitement is based on a pharma corporation's press release. What a kill joy!

David Quinn wants us to know that it came from a private company

IN ISOLATION, I'M NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALA

(I guess he's basically a protestant when it comes to money, for culture war reasons?)

I’m gonna say what we’re all thinking. I really hope a vaccine doesn’t mean a return to the office

Sibling texted me the same last night.

No accountant in a rented premisis is going to be ushering staff back to the office. Imagine the property owning firms are gonna weight the cost of the building vs the cost of staff etc..

David Quinn wants us to know that it came from a private company

IN ISOLATION, I'M NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALA

(I guess he's basically a horrible objectionable cunt with no redeeming features who can go fuck himself.)

fyp

I’m gonna say what we’re all thinking. I really hope a vaccine doesn’t mean a return to the office
Yeah, I don't think I could do it again full time.

The place where my sister-in-law works did a staff survey to see who wants to keep working from home. 90% said they wanted to keep working from home.

Have to admit though, I'm working full time and back in college for the year. It's all being done from the 1 laptop and most of it from my attic and some days it's fucking soul destroying. But I think the main reason it's so shitty is because I haven't been able to meet people or go anywhere on days off. I've had some fucking serious cabin fever over the last while.

Still don't want to go back to an office full time. I had to attend a talk from our chief executive earlier. Managed to get the dinner cooked and clothes washed during it. If that was the olden days I would stuck in some auditorium for an hour and a half

i'm the only irish person (as in the only one based in ireland) on the team i work on. i have been able to work from home as much as i want for years. for the last few years, i was trying to get into the office at least once a week, probably averaging two days a week.
i'd say that's come to an end now - there used to be three of us who'd synchronise, and one of the lads has left his job and moved elsewhere, and the other has changed roles internally so doesn't need to be in the office nearly as much. so if i did end up going back in, i'd be billy no mates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back