Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (6 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know what this means. Is everyone over 40 who gets it now dead? Do 30 year olds suddenly have worse breathing?

no - if true, which is caveatted up to the eyeballs - it would refer to people in their 40s who need ventilation. the vast majority of people in their 40s would not need ventilation.

I am now at home with the kids*. So far, so good.

And in terms of play dates, absolutely they should be avoided. We’re going to do WhatsApp video with some of the 4yo’s friends but otherwise keeping them away from each other. It doesn’t mean they can’t go out and play, just beat to keep them all away from each other.

Also, I live across from a Centra and saw the bread being delivered this morning. In the time it took me to put on my runners, they had nearly sold out. I bought a sliced pan and a bag of flour. Then I will be master of my own bread. And we’re going to make cookies later to pass the time.

*I am however on call for the university’s disaster planning which is not something I have ever conceived of before.

What happens monday?

All the people from UNI who got sent home but instead went drinking last night and twerking each other along with the national school teachers along with all the healy reas who have been bathing in horse piss for 4 days in cheltenham will have returned to their respective locations bringing exponential growth of infection with them.

What happens monday?

Hopefully nothing. Potential for an increase in preventative measures. Nothing major or super draconian, sensible. People will still be able to shop, it just might become more awkward.

I wouldn't say where this has come from is 100% reliable. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, just rumours.

All the people from UNI who got sent home but instead went drinking last night and twerking each other along with the national school teachers along with all the healy reas who have been bathing in horse piss for 4 days in cheltenham will have returned to their respective locations bringing exponential growth of infection with them.

That too

Irish people are not taking social distancing seriously at all. My entire office bar 3 of us sitting shoulder to shoulder right now at lunch on one table.

cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back