Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (16 Viewers)

Went to lidl there to get some veggies in. It wasn't too bad but there was an old lady (I'd say 80+) there on her own to get her weekly shop, had her list, and couldn't get most of her usual staples. She looked so overwhelmed, I helped her find some stuff. People pushing around didn't help. It made me so sad :(

Sidenote: Although I'm happy to be working from home, really woried about my partner who has asthma and works in a homeless shelter. No matter how bad it gets, no chance he'll be able to work from home.

On another note, most of the parents at school today were talking about organising playdates to keep the kids occupied. Should this be avoided??

Here is something doctory and newsy you can use for that conversation

That Suzanne Campbell thing ...

We are talking about an un-named doctor saying something to an un-named nurse who then passed it on to this person who happens to have a name but we still don't know who she is other than she appears to be someone's wife.

Rumour mill.
Morto for PBH

Went to lidl there to get some veggies in. It wasn't too bad but there was an old lady (I'd say 80+) there on her own to get her weekly shop, had her list, and couldn't get most of her usual staples. She looked so overwhelmed, I helped her find some stuff. People pushing around didn't help. It made me so sad :(

Sidenote: Although I'm happy to be working from home, really woried about my partner who has asthma and works in a homeless shelter. No matter how bad it gets, no chance he'll be able to work from home.
OMG this poor woman :(

Worried about Stu as well. If its any help the doctor told me ashtma paitents will be OK.

Just spoke to my mother on the phone about what it's like in Kerry. She works in a hotel where there have been loads of cancellations - staff who would normally be working full-time put on a 3 day week with reduced hours so it's not even a full 3 days. The hotel is keeping the staff canteen open so people can come in for meals even if they aren't on the roster for the day. Who knows how long that is sustainable for though.

my wife had to run into town for contact lenses (specsavers in town were completely unable to send her detail to our local one); said it's like a ghosttown in there. but the main people wandering around were old people, she reckons, sticking to their usual routine.

Yeesh

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So I just ignored my own advice and went on to The Guardian website. Reports from Brazil that Bolsanoro has tested positive. He also had dinner with Trump on Saturday night ....

All I want to now is if I can work from home, and that hasn't happened yet

And it sucks

The rest of the world can burn (it absolutely won't) for all I care
I'm the opposite. Told to work from home today but would much rather be in the office. reckon I'll go in a few days next week. I'll be the only one in, but they won't know the difference, once I'm working.

I'm the opposite. Told to work from home today but would much rather be in the office. reckon I'll go in a few days next week. I'll be the only one in, but they won't know the difference, once I'm working.

There is significant "buzz" about working from home next week

We just need one confirmed case and then it's two weeks of me growing a Covid beard

Oh yeah

OMG this poor woman :(

Worried about Stu as well. If its any help the doctor told me ashtma paitents will be OK.

Thanks KT <3 Yeah I've been doing a bit of reading and it seems like as fairly healthy folks in our 30s, despite having asthma we are still more than likely OK. Gave me a bit of peace of mind as he's headed in for 7am-10pm shifts tomorrow and sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back