Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (18 Viewers)

more seriously

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interestingly, a higher up in the NHS is saying shutting schools is a bad idea because staff won't be able to cope with child minding duties on top of their work

Seemingly an afterschool in Drumcondra is staying open just to cater for health care workers children, which is great to see.

On another note, most of the parents at school today were talking about organising playdates to keep the kids occupied. Should this be avoided??

Lastly, put everyone returning from Cheltenham into quarantine in a direct provision centre, and let the residents in there into the former's homes...

Also thinking that as everyone turns into cave dwellers over the coming/weeks months people will be landed with massive electricity bills. Wonder is it worth lobbying TDs to put pressure on energy companies to try and alleviate this.

On another note, most of the parents at school today were talking about organising playdates to keep the kids occupied. Should this be avoided??

Hard no on this one. I know you'll be worn thin at home with the kids and they might hate you for stopping them but self exceptionalism is what made Italy what it is today.

Play dates? Sounds like the opposite of limiting social interactions.

Get home and stay home.

Feels like i have a cold coming on. Feels very weird in this climate.

Interestingly, a higher up in the NHS is saying shutting schools is a bad idea because staff won't be able to cope with child minding duties on top of their work

So distracted by this bullshit that I accidentally posted this twitter link to a client instead of a Vimeo link today 🤦🏻‍♂️

We've just been told not to use the word "name of the virus".

Someone asked if we were to use "other name of the virus" instead. We were told not to use the word, at all.

There's been a few strange things going on. We're told we're not allowed talk in general, but I've never seen anything like this. We're clearly getting ready to shut down.

we can ask paddy cosgrave if he has it.

germany has (i think) 6 deaths from 2.5k detections; that's a hell of a difference to italy. random speculation, but is it because in germany, people know they can still go to a doctor if they get sick, but in italy, people are hearing horror stories about the hospitals; so if they get sick, they're not reporting it, leading to a massive underreporting of how much it has spread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back