Should we do a TV show list as well? (1 Viewer)

I haven't followed any TV series in a few years. My favourite thing of recent times is the madness of the Trump presidency. It's got everything. I'm glued to it.

All I've watched is Bojack Horseman.
I remember me and my mate genuinely wanted to write a show about a horse working in an office. We pitched it to people as a cross between Black Beauty and Mad Men. "We'll call it Mad Beauty OR Black...no probably Mad Beauty is best". Have never seen a full episode of Bojack, just will never live up to how good it was in my head.

I remember me and my mate genuinely wanted to write a show about a horse working in an office. We pitched it to people as a cross between Black Beauty and Mad Men. "We'll call it Mad Beauty OR Black...no probably Mad Beauty is best". Have never seen a full episode of Bojack, just will never live up to how good it was in my head.

"cross between Black Beauty and Mad Men". I'm dead.

In college, we wrote a six episode script for a show about a group of female college roommates with a spare room, which was soon filled by a Lobster. We filmed a very low budget pilot in which I played the Lobster.

"cross between Black Beauty and Mad Men". I'm dead.

In college, we wrote a six episode script for a show about a group of female college roommates with a spare room, which was soon filled by a Lobster. We filmed a very low budget pilot in which I played the Lobster.
Tough roll

TV highlights for me this year were:
Steven Universe, Queer Eye.

Other things we started and just stuck with out of some dumb loyalty:
Better Call Saul, Mad Men.

Youtube:
Watched a lot of Rick Beato, guitar reviews, amp reviews and some beardy prick analyzing music.

Loved that. I’m a sucker for anything Southern Gothic
Me too. My housemate hated it, he said "No one drinks that much whiskey a day and looks or functions like that" and felt it glorified and sexualized mental health issues which is a pretty strong and fair point. That said, I really loved it.

Me too. My housemate hated it, he said "No one drinks that much whiskey a day and looks or functions like that" and felt it glorified and sexualized mental health issues which is a pretty strong and fair point. That said, I really loved it.
Fair point on the mental health stuff but if characters in a southern murder mystery didn’t drink copious amounts of booze in every scene I’d feel let down.

Youtube:
Watched a lot of Rick Beato, guitar reviews, amp reviews and some beardy prick analyzing music.

I've been doing the same and also watching videos on how to play the harmonica. I can now play Oh When The Saints... really badly.

The Haunting of Hill House and 13 Reasons Why were pretty much the only series I watched this year.

Oh, I watched a season and a half of 13 Reasons Why, also. It was truly, truly dreadful.

Anyone else enjoy the Good Place this year? I just started binging it last week, half way through S2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back