Should we do a TV show list as well? (1 Viewer)

I haven't followed any TV series in a few years. My favourite thing of recent times is the madness of the Trump presidency. It's got everything. I'm glued to it.

All I've watched is Bojack Horseman.
I remember me and my mate genuinely wanted to write a show about a horse working in an office. We pitched it to people as a cross between Black Beauty and Mad Men. "We'll call it Mad Beauty OR Black...no probably Mad Beauty is best". Have never seen a full episode of Bojack, just will never live up to how good it was in my head.

I remember me and my mate genuinely wanted to write a show about a horse working in an office. We pitched it to people as a cross between Black Beauty and Mad Men. "We'll call it Mad Beauty OR Black...no probably Mad Beauty is best". Have never seen a full episode of Bojack, just will never live up to how good it was in my head.

"cross between Black Beauty and Mad Men". I'm dead.

In college, we wrote a six episode script for a show about a group of female college roommates with a spare room, which was soon filled by a Lobster. We filmed a very low budget pilot in which I played the Lobster.

"cross between Black Beauty and Mad Men". I'm dead.

In college, we wrote a six episode script for a show about a group of female college roommates with a spare room, which was soon filled by a Lobster. We filmed a very low budget pilot in which I played the Lobster.
Tough roll

TV highlights for me this year were:
Steven Universe, Queer Eye.

Other things we started and just stuck with out of some dumb loyalty:
Better Call Saul, Mad Men.

Youtube:
Watched a lot of Rick Beato, guitar reviews, amp reviews and some beardy prick analyzing music.

Loved that. I’m a sucker for anything Southern Gothic
Me too. My housemate hated it, he said "No one drinks that much whiskey a day and looks or functions like that" and felt it glorified and sexualized mental health issues which is a pretty strong and fair point. That said, I really loved it.

Me too. My housemate hated it, he said "No one drinks that much whiskey a day and looks or functions like that" and felt it glorified and sexualized mental health issues which is a pretty strong and fair point. That said, I really loved it.
Fair point on the mental health stuff but if characters in a southern murder mystery didn’t drink copious amounts of booze in every scene I’d feel let down.

Youtube:
Watched a lot of Rick Beato, guitar reviews, amp reviews and some beardy prick analyzing music.

I've been doing the same and also watching videos on how to play the harmonica. I can now play Oh When The Saints... really badly.

The Haunting of Hill House and 13 Reasons Why were pretty much the only series I watched this year.

Oh, I watched a season and a half of 13 Reasons Why, also. It was truly, truly dreadful.

Anyone else enjoy the Good Place this year? I just started binging it last week, half way through S2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back