Should we do a TV show list as well? (1 Viewer)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but going by The Guardian list I'm picking The Good Fight as the show that brought me most joy. Followed closely by Derry Girls. Stath Lets Flats on Channel 4 was decent too. I can see why lots of people would just write it off as total shite but there were enough laughs there to keep me interested.

Currently enjoying The Sinner (only on 1.04 so spoils no please) a lot,

Also watching The Haunting of Hill House which I am enjoying in a kind of "this is a thing I am watching and Theo is so hot I might die" but besides that I really don't understand why people rate it, its so clunky. BUT SURE.

Currently enjoying The Sinner (only on 1.04 so spoils no please) a lot,

Also watching The Haunting of Hill House which I am enjoying in a kind of "this is a thing I am watching and Theo is so hot I might die" but besides that I really don't understand why people rate it, its so clunky. BUT SURE.
Sinner season 2 was so much better than season 1.

Loved Hill House. Best show of the year for me. I thought it balanced the scary stuff and human drama very well. Only criticism was the sets looked like sets.

Sinner season 2 was so much better than season 1.

Loved Hill House. Best show of the year for me. I thought it balanced the scary stuff and human drama very well. Only criticism was the sets looked like sets.

I will say I am only 1/3 way through so there's lots of time for me to revise my opinions on it.

Hill House hits a wall so badly in the last two episodes it splatters the entire show everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back