US Election 2016 (2 Viewers)

Some people saying this is routine during a transition...

it's routine for political appointees but not lifers

Then suddenly on Wednesday afternoon, Kennedy and three of his top officials resigned unexpectedly, four State Department officials confirmed. Assistant Secretary of State for Administration Joyce Anne Barr, Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs Michele Bond and Ambassador Gentry O. Smith, director of the Office of Foreign Missions, followed him out the door. All are career foreign service officers who have served under both Republican and Democratic administrations.

edit: aaaand they actually were political appointees

State Department officials asked to leave by Trump administration - CNNPolitics.com

Patrick Kennedy, who served for nine years as the undersecretary for management, Assistant Secretaries for Administration and Consular Affairs Joyce Anne Barr and Michele Bond, and Ambassador Gentry Smith, director of the Office for Foreign Missions, were sent letters by the White House that their service was no longer required, the sources told CNN.
All four, career officers serving in positions appointed by the President, submitted letters of resignation per tradition at the beginning of a new administration.

"Any implication that that these four people quit is wrong," one senior State Department official said. "These people are loyal to the secretary, the President and to the State Department. There is just not any attempt here to dis the President. People are not quitting and running away in disgust. This is the White House cleaning house."

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's been suggested that that footage has been reversed.

yes and also her face was being controlled by strings attached by the liberal media, to make it look bad

i too was convinced it had been reversed...

Snitches get stitches.

QED LIBERALS. LEE HURST WINS AGAIN

Snitches get stitches.

QED LIBERALS. LEE HURST WINS AGAIN

this has been bugging me all day. I mean, the obvious answer is "you untie your baby". Everything after that is him endlessly qualifying about the specifics of his scenario where the only option he's giving you is torture.

anyway, I get a feeling we're gonna have to put up with a lot of the following:

Opinion | Trump just gave a remarkable new interview. Here’s a tally of all his lies.

It's not news that he just makes things up but I kind of thought maybe it might stop a bit as President.

Last edited:
I dunno, either not base your opinion of an entire race or religious group based on a hypothetical 1/10000000 scenario of tie the baby to the terrorist?

Also the second you choose torture you have become the thing you are hypothetically trying to stop

I like the cars/rooms environment one though because I'm an inconsistent human

Good morning. I had free pints lastnight

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back