What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

High Rise - had massively high expectations (Jg Ballard! Ben Wheatley!) and it didn't really live up to them. Still had a lot of very very good in it.

Two complete tossers came in and sat beside me though. One was eating a bloody pizza and the other fell asleep and started snoring after 10 minutes. Tossers.

I was looking forward to Captain America: Civil War but I've seen the trailer so don't actually need to watch the film now since it gives away the entire plot.

New X Men could be good. Love a bit of X Men

Batman V Superman. It's as bad as they're saying. Everyone involved oughtta take a break from movies for a while and reflect on what they've done. A big fat turd of a film

Totally agree, the start was great then it went balls up after that. It was all over the kip before it turned into Avengers at the end.

Victoria. Girl meets guy in Berlin nightclub and ends up being recruited as the getaway driver in a bank heist. Takes place in real time, shot in one take over a single night. Exhilarating stuff, ridiculously intense, technically astounding. My main criticism would be that it’s at least 20 min too long but I guess that’s how long it took to film.

Victoria_(2015_film)_POSTER.jpg

Sicario
Load of predictable, politically suspect bollix

Straight Outta Compton
Not as enjoyable as I thought it would be, kinda up its own hole a bit. It is astounding how much the actors look like the people they're playing though, eerie like.

Man Of Steel
Fell asleep during it, I think it was ok, I dunno, I don't much like Russell Crowe. The animated scene where the ghost version of him shows Superman the history of their people was gorgeously done then I fell asleep a bit later I think. I love your man who plays Zod, he has such an intense head on him.

Man Of Steel
Fell asleep during it, I think it was ok, I dunno, I don't much like Russell Crowe. The animated scene where the ghost version of him shows Superman the history of their people was gorgeously done then I fell asleep a bit later I think. I love your man who plays Zod, he has such an intense head on him.
You should see Zod in Boardwalk Empire..he is terrific!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back