Facebook (5 Viewers)

A while back a friend of mine said he was getting he was getting his kid baptised because he wanted his kid to have something to rebel against when he got older. I told him that was the stupidest fucking thing I'd ever heard. He came back with "Until....." I've had 2 kids of my own since then and I still think that statement was one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever heard.

Parents moan about lack of sleep, free time and money. But if you bring these things up as a negative, you're told that you don't get it.

Kids are also kind of like a Ponzi scheme. The duped are always trying to find new marks.

Funnily enough my wife's actually said a few times that now that we have 2 of our own she understands more why people DON'T want kids.

And I'm too tired to care whether other people have them or not

Last edited:
Funnily enough my wife's actually said a few times that now that we have 2 of our own she understands more why people DON'T want kids.

And I'm too tired to care whether other people have them or not

"I never have money,I can never go out, I'm sleep-deprived and dress every day like it's laundry day. You should do this too!"

"I never have money,I can never go out, I'm sleep-deprived and dress every day like it's laundry day. You should do this too!"

I keep hearing other parents saying people without kids don't get it but you do.

It's like a friend of mine (who also doesn't have kids) was saying a little while back "It looks kind of like you're working in an A&E ward for the first 5 years." He also gets it.

Just so you all know, this is on going

10527741_801599476550798_1412484221454507154_n.png

I joined facebuke the other night in order to hawk copies of my buke. It's gas finding out the real names of people I've known on the internet for years. Otherwise it is a pile of shite.
Let me know how to hawk your book and I'll spread the word

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back